• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Happy Birthday, Scott! (Lucky Dog Hot Sauce)

Wishing you a MOST happy Birthday LDHS (as I've known you for so long now!) ;)

Scott, I'm so happy for you and your tremendous success with your business! You work so very hard, with an open heart and spirit, and I hope you can take a few moments out of your busy schedule today to really enjoy how far you've come, in such a short time! Birthdays are such a beautiful time to celebrate those things!!!! I believe you have amazing things waiting for you in the upcoming years! Cherish your milestones, and enjoy the wonderful relationships you forge along the way....it's just the beginning my friend! CHEERS!!!!!!!!! :D

Chile Juju said:
Wishing you a MOST happy Birthday LDHS (as I've known you for so long now!) ;)

Scott, I'm so happy for you and your tremendous success with your business! You work so very hard, with an open heart and spirit, and I hope you can take a few moments out of your busy schedule today to really enjoy how far you've come, in such a short time! Birthdays are such a beautiful time to celebrate those things!!!! I believe you have amazing things waiting for you in the upcoming years! Cherish your milestones, and enjoy the wonderful relationships you forge along the way....it's just the beginning my friend! CHEERS!!!!!!!!! :D

That is one of the nicest birthday greetings I've ever received - I actually just teared up a little. Thanks Juju (as I've known you for so long!)!  <3

Thanks everyone - still 10 mins before my bday west coast style - took the weekend off of farmers markets, will have some peeps over for a BBQ and FFB draft, and will sleep the F in on Sunday (which is WAY better than posting in the "for those who get up early" topic at the ass-crack of dawn!) 

Prediction for the weekend: Beer, beer with a chance of beer. Also on Sunday, more beer and in the late afternoon beer, followed by beer. :dance: 
salsalady said:
Happy Day of Birth!!!!  

Oh, yea, ....that just doesn't sound as good as :beer::beers: :cheers: and all tthat schtuff!!! ,    ​

Yeah, the 1st one evoked imagery of placentas and cord cutting & shit like that. The beer one was much better. :cheers: 

13645272_10210061807929994_3123920291972887635_n_zps4pmdywmx.jpg
IMG_20140924_180810_zps3ec01857.jpg

Back