• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Bad pots in the mulch....

Rows in high tunnel / greenhouse to walk are only 2 foot wide.  Plants get to be about 4 foot tall and form a canopy.  Standing, can no longer see the walking rows.  Its intentional.  I dont walk well and tend to weed and harvest sitting on my rear scooting down the rows. 

As I do, I pull weeds and put them in the walkway building up mulch that breaks down and provides heat this fall.  Will also be loading the rows up with yard waste as it gets closer.  The walk way rows are slightly lower than the grow beds, so it has lots of room to compost and get warm.  But just how warm I wondered to day.

Was wearing a bathing soon, sitting on my rear, noticed my ass was getting warm, then hot, then uncomfortable.  It seems that if you toss your bad pods (bug bit or what ever) into where you are gonna scoot, you get a different type of warm on your rear.

Should have known what was going on because I use the stuff on sore legs, but I honestly thought the mulch was doing a good job making heat.  Just for a moment mind you, but yes I am that dumb.

Rymerpt said:
I ve been thinking about rubbing a pepper on a sore leg. You have done this and it works?
A slice of a pepper on a toothache works, right on the gum at the base of the tooth. Sure you get a little burn but you really do get pain relief for a short while at least.

I have noticed something similar. I always toss my bug bitten pods in the lawn. Then I remember where I put them when I mow.

Rymerpt said:
I ve been thinking about rubbing a pepper on a sore leg. You have done this and it works?

Yup, it works wonders. I put it on the backs of my hands for pain

Rymerpt said:
Yep,works great.  They sell a product at the drug store too.  It is peppers mixed with some carrier. Depending on the pepper you use it can be uncomfortable. Also,if using actual peppers you really have to rub alot. If the cream works,it is just flat easier.
Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     I have noticed something similar. I always toss my bug bitten pods in the lawn. Then I remember where I put them when I mow.
If you don't have a bagger going and the day is hot, you can take our a good size chunk of breathable air. 

Update on burnt ass: Wife found moruga scorpion green in the washing machine.  Must have been between the liner and outside of my trunks.  Glad it did not make it into the dryer, that there would be divorce.

ajdrew said:
Update on burnt ass: Wife found moruga scorpion green in the washing machine.  Must have been between the liner and outside of my trunks.  Glad it did not make it into the dryer, that there would be divorce.

Oh damn man!  

Back