vendor Awesome SFRB from 96strat

D3monic said:
That's a box full of pain right there, very nice. I'd have an anxiety attack just thinking about eating that pod top left.
BBM elongated, I'm petrified of it. I loved the chilitepin X reaper (not pictured, popped them right in my mouth as soon as I opened the box) and SBJ7. Definitely some seed savers. I don't have a ton of experience with fresh pods but the JPGS seemed a little floral/perfume for my taste, especially after the really fruity SBJ7.

I think gator jigsaw is next, but it will have to wait until tomorrow... I don't have cap cramps per se but I have a pretty good idea of what my first cup of morning coffee is going to do to me!

EDIT: and holy crap man! I'd seen your avatar but never really looked at it, that is freaking hilarious!

austin87 said:
BBM elongated, I'm petrified of it. I loved the chilitepin X reaper (not pictured, popped them right in my mouth as soon as I opened the box) and SBJ7. Definitely some seed savers. I don't have a ton of experience with fresh pods but the JPGS seemed a little floral/perfume for my taste, especially after the really fruity SBJ7.

I think gator jigsaw is next, but it will have to wait until tomorrow... I don't have cap cramps per se but I have a pretty good idea of what my first cup of morning coffee is going to do to me!

EDIT: and holy crap man! I'd seen your avatar but never really looked at it, that is freaking hilarious!

deseed those peppers without gloves and you will be looking just like that avatar after your first piss  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

D3monic said:
I was organizing my seed collection without gloves last night. Fingers started to burn so I put on gloves. Been 24hours and my thumb tips still burn.
Any chance you have some pics of that seeds collection? I'm imaging Scrooge McDuck diving into his gold :)

I don't have near the seeds some the members here have though collecting is almost as addictive as growing.

z0mZAJY.jpg

JS7r6zG.jpg

Back