• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Reaper x Unknown F2 pod test

This is another review I did while at the beach last week. Sorry for the distracting background noise (dog breathing) and lighting. The pod was pretty hot, was from seed I saved last year of an unknown Reaper cross. The seed was originally from Pepperlover. I like it enough to keep it going, have an iso back on it for next year's seed.

hogleg said:
Always enjoy your reviews Peter, great work!

THX for sharing
Thanks hogleg!
Plantguy76 said:
Hi Peter great review I am subcribed to your YouTube page
A while back I checked Diablo Pepper Company an they made a reaper X paper lantern cross F1 here a link in case your interested http://www.diablopepperfarm.com/store/p82/Reaper_x_Paper_Lantern_Habanero_-_Hybrid_F1_.html
Thanks for sharing that link! The pods shown there look very similar, my plant doesn't get as tall as they described. The one I have this year isn't getting much light though, as its canopy is entirely covered by it neighboring Apocalypse Scorpion.

Peter S said:
Thanks hogleg!

Thanks for sharing that link! The pods shown there look very similar, my plant doesn't get as tall as they described. The one I have this year isn't getting much light though, as its canopy is entirely covered by it neighboring Apocalypse Scorpion.
It would be interesting to grow some of there's an yours out an do a comparisom
Your pods looks superior to me compared to there's .

Back