• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Happy Birthday Wicked Mike

13645272_10210061807929994_3123920291972887635_n_zpsa5pz20mb.jpg

:dance:   :bday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKE!!  :bday:  :dance: 

Hope you have an awesome day filled with celebration, laughter, and those you love! All the best...
:cheers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER MIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW your how old? Man catching up to dirt. hahahaha Much Love My Brother. Hope your day is filled with Family Friends and FUN. This Friend and many more here feel the same way. So pop a cork and let's get this party started
more-drunk-party-people-part2-04.jpg

oldsalty said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER MIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW your how old? Man catching up to dirt. hahahaha Much Love My Brother. Hope your day is filled with Family Friends and FUN. This Friend and many more here feel the same way. So pop a cork and let's get this party started
attachicon.gif
That's Mike on the far left having rubbed his eyes after doing...well we all know what!

oldsalty said:
attachicon.gif

Hey man did you see Jay at sausage camp? :lol:

Back