• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Show me your bubble 2016

This is the place to post anything and everything bubblegum. If it has a bleeding calyx and you grew it this year I wanna see it.  

I will start with some pods I picked today from one of my F1 Hot Rod Serrano x Chocolate BBG7 plants. 
20160828_152951.jpg

20160828_160206.jpg

hogleg said:
Whoa, those are really cool looking! Do they taste much like a serrano?

Thanks I have a few different phenos and so far the two I've tried taste very similar to the hot rod Serrano only about twice as hot. I really like them. Cheers

moruga welder said:
Those top pods look really wicked, very nice.

FreeportBum said:
This is the place to post anything and everything bubblegum. If it has a bleeding calyx and you grew it this year I wanna see it.  

I will start with some pods I picked today from one of my F1 Hot Rod Serrano x Chocolate BBG7 plants. 
attachicon.gif
20160828_152951.jpg
attachicon.gif
20160828_160206.jpg

those are some tough looking pods  bro ! may need to do a little seed swap !    :onfire:

primal13 said:
Only one out of the three I have is a chocolate. The other two are throwing large bumpy red one's.

i should of grew some , love it in a powder , i had really nice huge bumpy Phenos last season !     next time     :onfire:

FreeportBum said:
I've got at least a few different chocolate bbg I'll snap some pics next time I harvest some pods. Cheers

cool !  mine were all the same on all 3 plants , big calyx , really bumpy , good sized pods , they produced well .     :onfire:

Back