#1 SmokenFire

SmokenFire

Smokin' Hot

• Moderators
  • 4,082 posts
  • aka:the ralphster
  • (x9)

Posted 28 August 2016 - 07:45 PM

All five of my white podded plants were blown down/destroyed in the course of a couple bad storms this year.  As a result I don't have enough white pods to make one of my favorite sauces.  Please PM me with varieties/amounts you're willing to part with and we'll work out terms.  :)

Thanks,

SnF

It felt like satan pissed in my mouth it was so hot and lasted a long time. It was a horrible experience eating one of them. - SavinaRed
I would love to travel to your castle to roam the land,eat pie and hunt woman. - sicman

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#2 Thegreenchilemonster

Thegreenchilemonster

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 6,241 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:15 PM

All five of my white podded plants were blown down/destroyed in the course of a couple bad storms this year.  As a result I don't have enough white pods to make one of my favorite sauces.  Please PM me with varieties/amounts you're willing to part with and we'll work out terms.  :)

Thanks,

SnF

Dang, I put a good 300+ coyote zan white in the dehydrator just yesterday. That sucks about your plants!

#3 D3monic

D3monic

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 10,286 posts
  • aka:D3
  • (x6)

Posted 29 August 2016 - 09:11 PM

All five of my white podded plants were blown down/destroyed in the course of a couple bad storms this year.  As a result I don't have enough white pods to make one of my favorite sauces.  Please PM me with varieties/amounts you're willing to part with and we'll work out terms.   :)

Thanks,

SnF

What kind of white pods are you looking for? I got a sfrb worth of sugar rush cream.Not quite white though I guess.  I didn't grow to many other whiteish pods this year. Kind of regret not growing white bhuts. The powder was pretty good. 

Edited by D3monic, 29 August 2016 - 09:11 PM.

Find me on Instagram

Can I help it if I'm one of those fanatical TD fans?I got my #3 Demonic jersey on, my face is painted, and I cant stop yelling WOOOOOO!!

#4 SmokenFire

SmokenFire

Smokin' Hot

• Moderators
  • 4,082 posts
  • aka:the ralphster
  • (x9)

Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:19 PM

What kind of white pods are you looking for? I got a sfrb worth of sugar rush cream.Not quite white though I guess.  I didn't grow to many other whiteish pods this year. Kind of regret not growing white bhuts. The powder was pretty good. 

I'm looking for any/all white or off white/cream colored pods.  Can be fresh or dried, though fresh is ideal.  I make a hot sauce with them that I've been working on perfecting the last 4 years running, so losing the plants I babied since the end of January hurt a lot.  :(

It felt like satan pissed in my mouth it was so hot and lasted a long time. It was a horrible experience eating one of them. - SavinaRed
I would love to travel to your castle to roam the land,eat pie and hunt woman. - sicman

#5 RalphTheChilihead

RalphTheChilihead

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • aka:White Chocolate

Posted 03 September 2016 - 03:31 PM

I'm gonna have alot of jays white bhuts

#6 AJ Drew

AJ Drew

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,752 posts
  • aka:Da Boss's Dad

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:33 PM

Some: White fatalii, white naga, and white 7 pot available.  White ghost are all green.  PM if interested.

This Year Makes or Breaks Us - Please Share, Link, & Consider

Dragon's Breath, Big Mama, Colorful Reapers: Fresh this Summer

Click here for Peppers by Mail P.B.M.

#7 randyp

randyp

Smokin' Hot

• Registrant
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts
  • aka:randy

Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:29 AM

Heading out tues morning,