• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds trade seeds?

Hello everyone, i made an intro thread a few weeks ago but haven't contributed much as I've been reading so much on here.    So now I'm looking for some new plants to grow.  I dont want to come on here and ask for seeds, i dont want to be that guy so I would like to offer a trade.  it might be seeds that you guys have so i am willing to trade or give away seeds in good faith to you great chili growers.  I would also be interested in purchasing seeds from you guys if you prefer to sell.  Just looking for what I do not have.  Here are the seeds that i have to trade:

Trinidad Scorpion
Trinidad Scorpion FG
Seven Pod
Dorset Naga LT
But Jolokia
Bih Jolokia
Naga Morrich
Explosive Embers
Black Scorpion Tongue
Chile Negro
Cayenne Pepper
Yellow Habanero
Red Savina

Here are the plants that i have.  I would prefer any seeds that are not on the list above or here below:

Chocolate habanero
Carolina Reaper
Fatalli
Tabasco
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion
Thai pepper
Pequin Largo
Lemon drop
Cobra
Chenzo

let me know, thanks everyone

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/61800-seed-collector-sfrb-3-avail/

If D3 still has that third box available, you should consider buying it. You absolutely can't go wrong with that deal. $25 for one of those boxes full of isolated ( :!:) seeds, especially those varieties (some were created by D3monic, himself) is a steal. The seeds themselves would easily go for over $100 alone, but you get the pods, too, so you can try them before you plant.
     If I were a new grower that didn't have like 500 varieties already, I would would have jumped on that so hard I probably would have broken my keyboard.

Back