• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

It's starting...

catherinew said:
Even less expensive would be to use coffee filters - less space, less cost.
I mark filters with a sharpie, place seeds in, fold up like envelope and let'm dry on my bar. Cieling fan above dries them in about a week. Whole packet goes right into zip lock.

I scrape the seeds out and fold them into a paper towel. A little piece of tape holds it closed. Like the others I mark it with a sharpie.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Wimpy69 said:
I mark filters with a sharpie, place seeds in, fold up like envelope and let'm dry on my bar. Cieling fan above dries them in about a week. Whole packet goes right into zip lock.

A ball point pen is even cheaper! I do the same thing - fold up the coffee filter after they're dry and then put into a marked Ziploc. Keeping the seeds in the filter makes sure they stay dry, once they're dry.

catherinew said:

A ball point pen is even cheaper! I do the same thing - fold up the coffee filter after they're dry and then put into a marked Ziploc. Keeping the seeds in the filter makes sure they stay dry, once they're dry.
Actually their nylon markers.
Haven't bought one in over ten years. Use them marking military parts. Once the fine point is gone they're tossed. Grab some up and use them everywhere.

Back