Hello from Louisiana

Thanks for all the warm welomes!  Quick question.  Since We lost our plants (and house) to the flood i'm needing to buy our peppers this year.  Is the forum ads a fairly safe place to get them?  There are a few nice deals I'm looking at and wanted to make sure I won't be taken.  Thanks

JustTina said:
Thanks for all the warm welomes!  Quick question.  Since We lost our plants (and house) to the flood i'm needing to buy our peppers this year.  Is the forum ads a fairly safe place to get them?  There are a few nice deals I'm looking at and wanted to make sure I won't be taken.  Thanks
I have purchased pods from both members that currently have classified ads last year, and was happy with my purchases :)
There are also other forum members that occasionally put up boxes for sale (often uncommon peppers or unique crosses)

what kind of peppers were you looking for ?

I like all peppers.  The hotter the better in my opinion!  I will need to get more reds for making hot sauce but i'm also going to put a bid on a big box that should give me a heck of a start.  Do you sell Guatemalan?

JustTina said:
I like all peppers.  The hotter the better in my opinion!  I will need to get more reds for making hot sauce but i'm also going to put a bid on a big box that should give me a heck of a start.  Do you sell Guatemalan?
 I am not large enough of a hobby farmer to be a "vendor", but i have been known to put up a few boxes of fresh peppers for sale from time to time. :)

I encourage you to check out forum ads as well as latest classifieds.
 Once you get to know some members here, you will soon see that this is an amazing community!

:welcome:  to the greatest community on the internet :dance:

:cheers:

JustTina said:
I finally took the time to register after being a long time guest creeper!  What a wonderful site you all have made!  Tons of info to be had.  I'm very excited about upgrading my seed list.  Thank you again
Welcome! There are a few Tigers or Cajuns around here. Since you got flooded out, you're near me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

s-l300_zps6w9rfcd2.jpg

Back