MFRB'S RED RIPE JALAPENOS!!!!

Hi guys I have a bunch of plants loaded with Ripe Jalapenos.Im going to pick these on sunday because saturday is college football.

Im asking $21.00 each for these mfrb's until I run out.

Conus only and paypal works for me.

Still having picture problems the best buy geek squad coming out next wednesday to solve this.Wish I could post with my phone.Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend!

I collected seeds from pods in Vera Cruz.These are from plants grown at a relatives hacienda close to coffee plantation and are pretty tasty.I also have some sriracha jalapenos growing but these plants are still young and these pack a punch.

mpicante said:
Hi guys I have a bunch of plants loaded with Ripe Jalapenos.Im going to pick these on sunday because saturday is college football.
Im asking $21.00 each for these mfrb's until I run out.
Conus only and paypal works for me.
Still having picture problems the best buy geek squad coming out next wednesday to solve this.Wish I could post with my phone.Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend!
I will take a box my friend.

wish i could, but it's green chile season here in new mex..freezer's gonna be packed! come to think of it, i need to get a small freezer to put in the garage for chili surplus :think:

Back