• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Mustard Bhutlah Review

And apparently my camera man missspelled it  :lol: Its ok, he's Hawaiian, maybe thats how its spelled in pigeon  :think:

Anyway, this pod came from my friend Adam aka "Bhuter". And was a really exciting and tasty pod to review

Cheers, hope you enjoy   :P
Yes thats my homie playing live gitbox in the backround  :cool:

https://youtu.be/dGrpGTp4UPQ

hogleg said:
And apparently my camera man missspelled it  :lol: Its ok, he's Hawaiian, maybe thats how its spelled in pigeon  :think:

Anyway, this pod came from my friend Adam aka "Bhuter". And was a really exciting and tasty pod to review

super review Justin!! Adam grew a good one.

0tkdHy5.jpg

hogleg said:

ha...small world... I went searching for that pepper when isaw this video on youtube i think it was... before i even joined here... just found it again and its you... neat... happened a few times where i saw peoples videos then find them again on here after i joined...

Been away for awhile, nice to see others stepping up for some good reviews. Sure miss all the reviews. Excellent job Hogleg.

Back