• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Pizza Throwdown

Best Neapolitan

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
5 day poll (48hr plus 3 days for each additional cat.)

Vote!

Just voted for my entries, and tctenten's Neapolitan ...

Five Day Poll, FFS ...

I could have possibly voted for tctenten's AG pie, and I also really liked SoS's dessert pie and the Inverse Chicago pies a lot.

Back to work - good luck to everyone!

Cheers!
JoynersHotPeppers said:
Oh let me pour another and watch this go down ;)
Haha, yeah, I'm out ...

How can you not enter and still win a crown?

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Oh let me pour another and watch this go down ;)
drama_queen.png

that's how lol

Killer pies y'all. Wish I hadn't lost my pics lol.

Neapolitan- TC. Killer crust separated from the pack. Looked super light and airy but crispy. Perfect.

Anything goes - 41x2x The moment I saw that pie, I wanted it. Looked amazing.

Breakfast- GM. I would usually go with a breakfast pie like TC's but all those ingredients made me want to try it. Especially the coffee jelly and bourbon maple. Oh my.

Dessert - SOS. Beautiful decoration and wonderful flavor assortment. I wish I could have a slice of that.

Had to give it to grant for dessert because only his and maybe studentofspice's at a stretch struck me as actually pizzas. Some excellent puddings though, will be looking back at a few of them.

Also very fond of the omlette-style breakfast pizza. That was a close category but grant's fruit looked a little too full on for me. I'd rather it were a bit better chopped to disperse the taste throughout instead of getting a tonne in one mouthful. Might just be me though.

Also, what's with all the pink salt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back