• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Halloween Box - Business Advice and Opinions please...

Won't be this year because did not grow them and do not have a heated green house.  Thinking on Halloween 2017 and maybe another for Christmas 2017. 

I am planning a small green house, something I can afford to heat. Goal is to be able to move things from the grow room outdoors really early so I can get a second wave going in the grow room each year.  Did that this year, but was late enough that some plants are still really small for this time of year.

If I go that route, the green house would be mostly unused before January.  So thinking about a use.  I have had my eyes on the Halloween Pepper from CPI.  There are other Halloween colored peppers.  But without heat,not sure they would make it late into October.  A Christmas box, Red and Green would be really cool also.

Do you think folk would be interested in such a goofy idea?  Wife wants a Valentine day box, all chocolates.  She's even found heart shaped boxes and keeps bugging me.  Thoughts?

Back