• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Pay it forward- free seeds

First 10 people to respond in this thread will get a pack of free Trinadad Moruga Scorpion seeds. This is my way of sharing the wealth with my fellow pepper heads!

I'm not asking for anything in return, however if you want to send me anything I'd be happy to receive them :)

210wrxx.jpg

Awesome offer. My peppers are already crammed in too tight otherwise I'd ask for a pack but I'm sure you will find great homes for these future pods :party:

Jeffcontonio said:
I'm located in the US. If you want seeds stettoman let me know

Heh heh, yah, me too, I was plying my obtuse sense of humor on the board....You get used to it after a while :liar: ...

Hey, I'm in! I'll be starting a winter grow here shortly, would love to plant an heirloom heatseeker! I'll reciprocate with some Anaheim seeds if you like. Best crop I ever had!

Jeffcontonio said:
First 10 people to respond in this thread will get a pack of free Trinadad Moruga Scorpion seeds. This is my way of sharing the wealth with my fellow pepper heads!

I'm not asking for anything in return, however if you want to send me anything I'd be happy to receive them :)

210wrxx.jpg

Hope I am not too late. I'd love some seeds. I'm also happy to send you a bottle of my hot sauce. PM me.

Still plenty seeds to go around! These babies are hott!
In fact My wife says I'm forbidden from any cutting or processing of peppers for the rest of the week. Lol

Back