2 Medium box 125 pods or more from Iowa"CLOSED""

I am giving small and medium boxes away for free this weekend,Shipping from my backyard is pricey though.17$ to ship a small and 38$ to ship a medium(90-100)pods.;I am my own marketing  agent the topic title hopefully grabbed a couple new lookers :dance:
I have empty boxes ready to fill when I get an idea of  who wants what size.If you want a straight type please grab a small so I can share the love.I will be checking my pm and this thread till Saturday night when I close it.(after all those great College Football Games.")
The nasty crosses are going to be included starting this week.
some but not all types;
red 7pot xx choco bhut
jays red cross
yellow bhut xx 7pot
choco scorp
7pot douglah
7pot primo
7pot white
white hab
naga morich
yellow naga brain
red savina
ts
tsmb
DSCF0739.jpg

Ok guys and gals, the pods are FREE,its my prorated shipping you get to pay for this week.Are you feeling me Trent good buddy.I was rolling on the floor when you placed a medium order on the house.I hooked that medium up for free in 2015.Time to put some skin in the game. :rofl:

Andrew,Tim, and Joe are in the clubhouse,Your pods are reserved and boxes ready,Tracking numbers will be in your inbox before nightfall.

DSCF0771.jpg

thanks
randy

randyp said:
Ok guys and gals, the pods are FREE,its my prorated shipping you get to pay for this week.Are you feeling me Trent good buddy.I was rolling on the floor when you placed a medium order on the house.I hooked that medium up for free in 2015.Time to put some skin in the game. :rofl:
Fo sho my man. I thought that was pretty funny. Misread bro.

Hit this man up, the pods he sells are massive! You will never see anything like it from anyone else.

Hey I live across the bridge from Iowa. If I met you at the bridge I would get them for free! Just kidding. I would be interested in buying some superhots  since I only grew carolina reaper this year. I 've never bought peppers online yet. Need to make some different hot sauces and salsas.

Omaha zoo is the best one in the nation, I grew up in Lincoln. I was so excited when they built the indoor rainforest. Went once on xmas eve. Was only people in there. Got to pet a tucan and the lemurs tried to get me to pet them but yea... didn't want to get mauled. 

I'm closing the thread for now, guys and gals""Im going oregon ""DUCK"" hunting at 230 with my fellow Huskers.I have a couple guys who are finalizing their boxes and I don't want the game time Tequila to put more peppers on this weeks pull them I am comfortable shipping out Monday.

SCOVIE if yer dude wants the Red Savina,,or Red Savina mix I will leave a spot open for him,

GBR
have a great day Guys

All the people who had orders in,your wish is my command and they are ready to ship.
DSCF0783.jpg

Still have enough for 3? medium boxes,
DSCF0784.jpg

if you see Scovie tell him I have a small box of Red Savina's
DSCF0785.jpg

Back