• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

UK, boxes of mixed peppers for sale?

I see lots of boxes of peppers being sold by our American and Canadian cousins but, are there any growers here in the UK selling boxes of peppers this year?

I keep trawling the ads but can't see any. I would love to try some different pods and am not having the best of first seasons growing peppers.

Cheers guys. (And girls)

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Let;s get our brother in the UK some peppers please,can anyone around his neck of the woods send him some of their surplus..
Hope this helps...I know Frank would gladly help if he could :lol:

I have you in my sights "festering" I know how you feel when we see those box's of delights ... tried to organise this on the UK chilli forum "chili galore" but was stopped by the forum police as it was in their view selling which was against the rules ... I will in the near future get a Red Cross parcel of pods to you ... PM me your address

Top O' the Morning to you Trident  &" Much Thanks" for stepping in to help a fellow Chillihead ...I realize the rules are different on the forum(s) there in the UK,here we are grateful that THP is so allowing for us to market our products.
If there are any seeds I can send you from my grow list please let me know,will gladly share.

YOU ROCK TRIDENT :dance: Kudos!   

wiriwiri said:
Top O' the Morning to you Trident  &" Much Thanks" for stepping in to help a fellow Chillihead ...I realize the rules are different on the forum(s) there in the UK,here we are grateful that THP is so allowing for us to market our products.
If there are any seeds I can send you from my grow list please let me know,will gladly share.

YOU ROCK TRIDENT :dance: Kudos!   
Thank you for your kind words

Back