wanted WTB SEEDS/PODS: Obeah, Lucy/Katie 7, Gator Jigsaw, Carbonero, SBJ7, MA Wartyx, Ghengis Kahn Brain, N

Hey ya'll looking for seeds from this season on pods that grew true of:

Obeah
Gator Jigsaw
Kraken
Sherwood's Carbonero
Lucy 7
Katie 7
MA Wartyx--any true pod-shape and taste
Genghis Khan Brain
Apocalypse
Nagabrain (choc and red)
Choc Bhutlah variations, UK is fine
Naglah brown
SBJ7
Armageddon
Yellow Lava (or any Lava)

Caramel Moruga Scorp
Yellow Primo
Yellow CARDI
Jonah's Yellow Brain, which Judy has but until her site restocks, silly to buy one pack but . . .

And kind of sad to read that CPR from Butch is not producing pods and seems to be sterile for some folks; love to grow it otherwise.

In fact, anybody got about all 80% these, like to buy a MFRB of pods. Peace!
Annie

Talk to me here and PM if ya got something--liking the idea of pods over seeds better by minute!

I don't have pods..but I have seeds for MA wartryx (from Mathew) apocalypse...nagabrain...Lucy and Katie. Seeds from Lucy and Katie were from UK folks 2 years ago...nagabrains are from. Pods from gary

I also don't have pods but have seeds for Kraken, Genghis Khan Brain, Yellow Naga Brain, Choc Bhutlah (PL), Caramel Moruga Scorp, Choc Lava, Yellow CARDI, and Jonah's Yellow Brain. Let me know if this interests you.

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
I don't have pods..but I have seeds for MA wartryx (from Mathew) apocalypse...nagabrain...Lucy and Katie. Seeds from Lucy and Katie were from UK folks 2 years ago...nagabrains are from. Pods from gary

DeNNiZ, really now? :dance: Sending PM--btw--love your youtube vids! Yep! :party:
Annie

KiNGDeNNiZ said:

KD! You can't receive PMs!

MA wartryx from Mathew Arthur sound great. Yes. (Matthew went to school at Asheville-Buncombe Tech for a while. I taught @ A-B Tech for a while. Hmm.)

Apocalypse, YES.
Lucy, YES,
Katie, YES.
Nagabrain from "Windchickles" Gary? Jamie was supposed to snag me some of those seeds but no biggie. Jamie's my sweetie. Then I got sick, was off here for a while. Cool. I want Gary's brain. :think:

So that'd be
1. MA Wartyx
2. Apocalypse
3. Lucy 7
4. Katie 7
5. Nagabrain
6. Obeah

How many seeds per pack and how much do you want; whatever it is, will pay it unless ya goin' like 5 bucks per seed er sumpin. Will send SASE if you want. :D

Let me know something as soon as you can and thank you so much!
Annie

cloudhand said:
I also don't have pods but have seeds for Kraken, Genghis Khan Brain, Yellow Naga Brain, Choc Bhutlah (PL), Caramel Moruga Scorp, Choc Lava, Yellow CARDI, and Jonah's Yellow Brain. Let me know if this interests you.

All interest me, Tom. As mentioned, Judy has the JYBrain on her site, odd because that's a good tasting pepper I think, and PL also created Caramel Moruga (she has none those); I didn't save a seed out of those fields, well yeah before first doc appointment but after, nope. Had Yellow Primo--excellent little pepper--JYB--had sent some plants to Janie that spring @ CCN, alas. Yellow CARDI was one of first ever grew and always grew it BUT that fall was just whacked.

So, am having to restock and invest in what never had like Genghis Khan or yeehaw, Kraken. Decide on price, okay Tom. Decide on how many you can spare.

Choc Lava? so cool ya got seed! Decide on a price and PM me. Am seeking ALL 8 of what you mentioned. I insist on paying!

Also, since into collecting, IF YOU SHOULD SEE, Jamie/Romy6, dang losing this was heart-breaking--a 7 Pod Brown x Naga, snag it! One would think it'd taste awful but NOT. Just throwing that out there!

PM me again, K?
Annie

DENNIZ??? lol

RalphTheChilihead said:
Denniz can u send me that Wartyx?

Hey, man: delete the above comment on this thread, please or the mods/admins will do it for you. Start your own thread and I AM being nice. Thank you in advance.
Annie

umm why dont you guys just ask for the original stuff'
, almost everything I read from that list is some retard, yeah your a f**kin' retard, renaming shit, so stop the the madness grow your own

WickedMojo said:
umm why dont you guys just ask for the original stuff'
, almost everything I read from that list is some retard, yeah your a f**kin' retard, renaming shit, so stop the the madness grow your own
Its easy to import quality anything plus shit like dope in to the US, ehh not my problem people are idiots

Ive got seeds for everything you asked for except caramel moruga. Also have lots of lesser known MAs.
Growing Genghis, CPR(nope, it did nothing but put out about 6 pods), choco naga brain'dragon pheno' from Brian S(turned red), and Wartyx. I PMd you a while back asking if you wanted to sell a few types of seeds, but you never replied ;)...

SteelHeat said:
Ive got seeds for everything you asked for except caramel moruga. Also have lots of lesser known MAs.
Growing Genghis, CPR(nope, it did nothing but put out about 6 pods), choco naga brain'dragon pheno' from Brian S(turned red), and Wartyx. I PMd you a while back asking if you wanted to sell a few types of seeds, but you never replied ;)...

That Caramel Moruga is apparently elusive. Had it at one time, which is different from Judy PL Brown Moruga. Jim Duffy's supposed to have it at RFC. I read on here, several glogs, that CPR didn't grow enough to need life-saving. Sad. Wartyx is still a want.

Am sorry missed that PM.

My seed list 2016 (and am still saving):

Butch T. Yellow
BOC
Naga
Naglah
Yellow Bhut
Choc Bhut
Red Bhut
Choc Scorp
Choc Brainstrain
Yellow BStrain
Bleeding Borg9
Red Borg9
Chocolate Borg9
BBM
"Rough Rider" BG7 (Naga x BG7)
Large BG7 (Smooth big, sweeter, less heat)
BG7 X Reaper--no tail--hot as hell, great sweetness
BG7 Chocolate
Yellow BG7
BG7 x Butch T
Jay's Peach
Pimenta Lisa (Stefan/Meatfreak) Orange Bhut x Neyde
Reaper
Funky Reaper SP
Bleeding Tabasco AP
Douglah
Red Jonah
Red Scorp
Peach 7 Pod
Caramel 7 Pod
White 7 Pod
Yellow 7 THSC
Giant Yellow 7 PL
Caramel 7
Brown Madballz 7
Burgundy 7
PI441598 PEACH (Jason/GA Growhead) F4 Peach bhut x PI441598 x Neyde
Not Tabasco Hell (Annie), large Tabasco with bhut family heat and Tab fruity
Bonda Ma Jacques
Aji Limon
MOA

TFM
West Indies Hab
Jamaican Red Hab
Bahamian Goat
Jamaican Hot Choc Hab
Trinidad Scorp Sweets

Giant Orange Thai
Goat's Weed
Chile De Arbol
Aji Panca
Pasilla Bajio
Yellow Cayenne
Jalapa-Cracked Jalapeño
Farmer's Market Jalapeño
Serrano

From my understanding, the Obeah has not grown true in its second generation and so no seeds are being released at the present time.
I wanted it aswell.

Back