• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Capsaicin cramps

In my experiences no, not really. Just your pallet. I find that eating superhots after a meal works best, never on an empty stomach! I also find that eating solid foods afterwards also really helps. I've heard people say that orange juice really helps and have also witnessed it. This is great provided you have orange juice nearby. I find that soild foods are much easier to come by.

So... I had some Carolina reaper mash on an empty stomach. Yeah so bad idea. Thanks for the advice! I just read on pec peppers website that a full stomach of fatty foods is better than other foods. I will try to be a bit more strategic next time. This time I was pounding milk and peanut butter sandwiches to relieve the alien bursting from my stomach which thankfully eventually worked. But almost had to Ralph. Woo close call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
megahot said:
In my experiences no, not really. Just your pallet. I find that eating superhots after a meal works best, never on an empty stomach! I also find that eating solid foods afterwards also really helps. I've heard people say that orange juice really helps and have also witnessed it. This is great provided you have orange juice nearby. I find that soild foods are much easier to come by.
Forgot to hit reply to your comment. It's on the main thread.

Correction: pex peppers not pec peppers. Damn you autocorrect

Glad I could be of some help! I wish I would have known what I know now, back when I ate a large Reaper pod. I had severe cramps for 3 hrs straight! Almost checked myself into the hospital.

And never cure hangovers with superhots experienced poster here, just makes the teeth clench harder.  In my exp spooning sugar slapping it on your tongue and drinking some milk or yogurt followed by a sweet drink or power/gator aid.  Never had a problem unless the only thing occupying my tiny gut is capsaicin in which case your trap door will for sure catch fire and you will feel like you have IBS. 

megahot said:
Glad I could be of some help! I wish I would have known what I know now, back when I ate a large Reaper pod. I had severe cramps for 3 hrs straight! Almost checked myself into the hospital.
Damn megahot always have milk on standby. Cap cramps are the worst but you do get big Mad Dog points for crushing a reaper. ate a half a pod today was hurting this morning. haha 

Back