• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Hillary's Hot sauce LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I hate to talk politics, but I think it was hilarious that Hillary actually pulled the hot sauce card while pandering to black people, seriously?  she thinks that people will think shes not a lying piece of crap because she likes "hot sauce" lmao whatever lol or maybe she was just auditioning for the spot of the "Franks" I put that shit everything lady" spot, either way Hillary is a piece of crap IMO

well Donald didnt sit in an interview and with a mexican radio host, like Hillary did with a Black host , and when he asked her if she made her hot sauce comment was to pander to blacks, shes laughed and said well is it working? ,

Sorry wont post anymore political posts, but for the record Im TRUMP all the way, just sayin' its gonna be fantastic we are gonna win yuuuuge!, so screw all Hillary supporters, your voting against yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back