• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

A Hotter then Hell Illinois / Wisconsin and general Midwest Hot pepper meet

I have thought of something similar in the past and I am just going to throw this out there and see where it lands. We have a lot of hot pepper enthusiasts in the Midwest. Think it would be great to get together and maybe grill out have a few brews and talk shop.

What do you think???

CAPCOM said:
I have thought of something similar in the past and I am just going to throw this out there and see where it lands. We have a lot of hot pepper enthusiasts in the Midwest. Think it would be great to get together and maybe grill out have a few brews and talk shop.

What do you think???

Damn it man lol, why didnt you come up with this a few years ago, I was living Gurnee, IL which was real close to the IL / Wisc border

WickedMojo said:

Damn it man lol, why didnt you come up with this a few years ago, I was living Gurnee, IL which was real close to the IL / Wisc border
Actually I did. Just didn't gel before posting.
PA is still close. At least its no WA.

WickedMojo said:
I was supposed to be in Gurnee last wknd lol.

Lets see...There's Statezny, Soleski, Johnson, and Minor here in Wisco. In Il you have Hess, White, Frank(Mwelder). Got another budd on fb thats up here in Wisco too.

SteelHeat said:
Lets see...There's Statezny, Soleski, Johnson, and Minor here in Wisco. In Il you have Hess, White, Frank(Mwelder). Got another budd on fb thats up here in Wisco too.
The list is bigger than we know. We'll give the post time. like I said, I just want to throw it out there and see how the response is.

Back