• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Sweet pepper talk?

I love the sweet peppers , visually stunning and it keeps the rest of the family interested in my hobby.
The Italian sweet Carmen and a new one called Palermo , very sweet and juicy. Excellent to grow and eat. Stuff them with chopped hot peppers and even a chilihead can eat them.

Jimmy Nardello, Bulls heart and sweet apple peppers have all been great for me. Great tasting sweets, and I don't get the bitterness I get from bell peppers.

I never really liked bell peppers until this year. Islander is an amazing sweet pepper. Huge peppers you could cut the top off and put your fist inside, they go from dank purple to yellow/orange/purple tie die then blood red. Very pungent you can smell them on the plant from a few ft away. 

Thanks for your suggestion guys, I'm trying to find one that grows pretty vigorously and or gives large peppers. I'll look into them

I grew chocolate mini bell peppers and the yellow ones last year. But the yellow ones turned bitter

Back