• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Amost went to the hospital!

Here's what almost put me away---
Carribean Red habaneros stuffed with sharp cheddar and wrapped in bacon

20080910_0001.jpg

20080910_0003.jpg

20080910_0004.jpg

20080910_0005.jpg

Oh man they look good!!! Soooo? We need details. Almost went to the hospital? How many did you eat?

JayT said:
Oh man they look good!!! Soooo? We need details. Almost went to the hospital? How many did you eat?

I only ate one, all at once - call me wimpy, but I felt like someone stabbed me in the stomach.
The initial flavor was incredible, but once the heat peaked I was in alot of pain... I think it might have been the oils from the bacon and the cheese that dispersed the capsaicin like a tidal wave...
:mouthonfire:

They look incredibly tasty, but I doubt that a lot of people could eat more than one or two, let alone all of these meanies!

That's what you get for trying to be THSC-Neil! :) ;)

That does look really good. That is the type of thing you need to serve at blockparties to the neighbors you don't like. :twisted:

Caustic Casey said:
I only ate one, all at once - call me wimpy, but I felt like someone stabbed me in the stomach.
The initial flavor was incredible, but once the heat peaked I was in alot of pain... I think it might have been the oils from the bacon and the cheese that dispersed the capsaicin like a tidal wave...
:mouthonfire:

Even if the results were the same...I'd eat one - how could you not eat something that looks that good

Never eat peppers on an empty stomuch. God, I think I'm going to do stuffed peppers tonight. I was going to dry some of mine out....but this made me remember how good they are.

Back