wanted Looking to trade for some yellow fatilli powder .

hello my friends ! i'm looking to trade for some yellow fatilli powder . wanting to grow some next season but would like to sample some first , if i could . I'd like  to trade powder for powder . Hope this is the place for this request . I haven't seen anywhere where this has gone down . 
Message me if interested , 
Thanks , frank

I have fresh yellow fatalii coming ripe.  I am always interested in trading for seed stock I don't have.  Please check out the seed catalog from the link in my signature.  If you have something you think I might be interested in, let me know.

do you want to trade some yellow fatilli powder , for what i  may have ? got plenty of powders and seeds . 

frank  (  WILL DO )  sry about that .

AJ Drew said:
I have fresh yellow fatalii coming ripe.  I am always interested in trading for seed stock I don't have.  Please check out the seed catalog from the link in my signature.  If you have something you think I might be interested in, let me know.
chocolate rennie
c.p.r.
m.a. wartryx
chocolate nagareaper
jigsaw gator
chocolate nagabrain
Choc.bbg x reaper
King B.O.C. 
M.a. faces from ( duffy ) 
you can see most in my Grow Glog 

frank

PM address to me, will send what fresh I have.  Gotta be at least a sfrb out there or more.  If more, will squish since you are making a powder with it.

Back