Aji Chaparita

Anyone in here have the seed for Aji Chaparita red or yellow varieties? If so how much would they be.

oops wrong forum

hogleg said:
Well at 25k a kilo for pods, I figure the seeds are about a hundred bucks each or so.  :lol:
I just read that article yesterday too. That is crazy. I just harvested 233 grams last night. I figured it to be worth over 5,000. :) I'm going to make a jelly from mine. 

bWYVLVPh.jpg

Peter S said:
I just read that article yesterday too. That is crazy. I just harvested 233 grams last night. I figured it to be worth over 5,000. :) I'm going to make a jelly from mine. 

bWYVLVPh.jpg
Peter, can I have a SFRB of that one, or fill up with other things you have to made a full box, I just order the peach version from PuckerButt, hopefully I have the yellow or red version.

Hey guys this is ad.

Don't post if you can't offer the OP help.

Peter, maybe you can assist, since you taunted the OP with that pic. :)

The Hot Pepper said:
Hey guys this is ad.

Don't post if you can't offer the OP help.

Peter, maybe you can assist, since you taunted the OP with that pic. :)
I've got him covered.
Solongo said:
Peter, can I have a SFRB of that one, or fill up with other things you have to made a full box, I just order the peach version from PuckerButt, hopefully I have the yellow or red version.
Sorry, I don't have any fresh Charapita I can send. Those in the pic I froze and that was all the ripe I have at the moment. I can spare some seeds though, sent you a pm for your address. I can send you a mix of supers, and probably some Monkey Nipples if you want those fresh pods.

Solongo said:
PM To you thank you, hopefully I can get my brother in law off my back. Just a question of thought, is wild Brazil and yellow jelly bean from puckerbutt the same variety with aji charapita?
Not sure as to puckerbutts seed stock but wild brazil is a completely different plant. No idea on the jellybean never heard of it. This year I grew wild brazil, orange wild brazil, cumari do para, aji charapita and yellow tepin. All decent small peppers. I prefer the wild brazil and cumari do para over the others.

Back