•  

The 10th Annual Hot Pepper Awards Winners Announced!

Photo

TexasHotPeppers

$14 SFRB+

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 jswieton

jswieton

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 02:44 AM

This is my first review, and the first box of fresh pods I have purchased from a THP user. I just wanted to write a quick review regarding the $14 SFRB I purchased from TexasHotPeppers last week.  I was absolutely floored when I opened the box.  First off, the box arrived 2 days after I sent him my payment.  Not only was the box shipped extremely fast but he bumped up the size of the box to a larger size, free of charge, and stuffed the box full of peppers.  I ordered 10 different varieties, which were labeled, and he also included another 7-10 varieties to try.

Now to the quality and freshness of the pods....  All I can say is WOW!!  There is no doubt that every pod  was ripe and  picked right off the plant the day he shipped my box.  When I received the box, every pod was firm and had a nice crisp texture when I bit into the pod.  Out of the 15-20 varieties he sent me, the pods are still firm 4 days later including the supers which always seem to be the first to go soft from my experience.

I would highly recommend buying a box from this guy; I know I will be ordering another box in the very near future.  He even went out of his was to message me to make sure that I received the box and that I was happy with my order.  This seller is A++ in my book.

IMG_1115_zpsij469kyp.jpg

IMG_1116_zpsnjruew8s.jpg

IMG_1117_zpsokpwvdwd.jpg

Edited by jswieton, 18 October 2016 - 10:16 PM.

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#2 Solongo

Solongo

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:01 PM

Order from Texashotpeppers twice in a roll, box arrived very fast, box are quite big and cheap for the varieties and effort putting into growing and labeling, next time i rather buying the pod and extract seed from it than buying the seed themselves. Thank you. 

#3 bpiela

bpiela

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts
  • (x1)

Posted 14 January 2017 - 11:07 AM

Ordered OP seeds from Texas Hot Peppers.  Received them very quickly and got a bunch of freebies, like some powder, some tomato seeds and extra pepper seeds.  Very happy, Will order from again.

#4 BSH

BSH

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 486 posts
  • aka:BrooksideSuperHots

Posted 14 January 2017 - 12:23 PM

I just ordered seeds last week, although from these pictures, I should've ordered king BOC seeds as well :-(

Edited by BSH, 14 January 2017 - 12:24 PM.

#5 NickT

NickT

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 03:43 PM

Ordered on Thursday received on the following Monday. Everything was clearly labeled and packaged in individual zip locks. I asked for a total of 5 varieties, 3 or 4 super hot varieties and 1 or 2 hot varieties of the vendors choice and received

-Bad Brains

-Bhut Orange Copenhagen

-Chocolate Brainstrain

-7 Pot Lava

-Wicked Mikes Peach Bhut Jolokia

-Komodo Dragon

-SB Freeport Orange

-Big Yellow Mama

&

-Fairy Tale Squash + some pepper powder

I highly recommend this seller and will continue buying from them.

#6 Voodoo 6

Voodoo 6

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:42 PM

Whats the link to place an order? Thanks in advance.

#7 JUR-Z-Devil

JUR-Z-Devil

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • aka:J-Sinner / JUR-Z Devil

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:05 PM

Whats the link to place an order? Thanks in advance.

http://thehotpepper....ertomato-seeds/

:dance: :high: :drunk: :metal:

#8 Voodoo 6

Voodoo 6

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 09:59 PM

Thanks JurZ, appreciate the info!

#9 AndyW

AndyW

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:59 PM

Had a great transaction with TexasHotPeppers. I messaged him at a weird time, so it was overlooked. I followed up a week later and he explained that it'd simply been missed, and offered me a discount for my troubles. Awesome guy to do business with. I'll update upon receiving/germinating seeds.

#10 AndyW

AndyW

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:06 PM

Extremely fast shipping; seeds got here in two days. Along with the five varieties I ordered, I got 3 more pepper varieties, some tomato seeds, and cilantro seeds, along with some great-nephew great (autocorrect) powder. Highly recommend this vendor.
Sorry for the not-so-great pic.

InC1M43.jpg

Edited by AndyW, 02 March 2017 - 09:44 AM.

#11 AndyW

AndyW

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:28 PM

Almost 100% germination on most stuff. The ones that didn't pop could be my fault. Can't recommend this seller enough.

#12 Philderbeest

Philderbeest

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:40 PM

Just want to echo everyone else's comments. Garth is a pleasure to deal with. Communication was good, answered my questions and didn't make a newbie feel like an idiot! Quick, well packaged postage with some good freebies.

#13 GnarlyPepper

GnarlyPepper

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:21 AM

Ordered from THP.  He shipped very quickly and threw in a nice size packet of dried powder and extra seeds.  Very square deal .  

#14 bestia

bestia

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:00 AM

I got my order of seeds and freebies including powder in 3 days from THP. Great transaction, can't wait to grow them.

Edited by bestia, 27 April 2017 - 01:01 AM.

You're not finished when you lose, you're only finished when you quit.

#15 Swartmamba

Swartmamba

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:07 AM

Received in one week to Canada. Awesome freebie as well. Would order again in a heart beat

#16 CatherineSmith

CatherineSmith

Hi! This is my first post.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 03:55 PM

Could not be recommend THP enough!! He responded to me quickly and I couldn't believe at how quickly I received the seeds.  And the seeds!!  He included so many bonus seeds and a powder!  I will definitely be ordering again!

#17 AndyW

AndyW

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:48 PM

To follow up, I started a bit late, so I'm behind, but the plants from the seeds bought from TexasHotPeppers are now starting to produce pods. Beautiful plants. Can't recommend this seller enough.

#18 Chrono_Sonata

Chrono_Sonata

Mild

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 02:19 AM

What is the website ? I had tried to follow the previous link but it did not show for me. :(  Also I had tried a quick google but turned up nothing ><

#19 Tod

Tod

Mild

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 03:24 PM

What is the website ? I had tried to follow the previous link but it did not show for me. :(  Also I had tried a quick google but turned up nothing ><

Go here;

http://thehotpepper....bs-6x6x6-boxes/

#20 peppamang

peppamang

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 04:35 PM

Had a SFRB from TexasHot, all the peppers were delicious and fresh. Also got a freebie bag of powder, it's going into the chili I'm making right now. I Couldn't recommend it more! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests