vendor 96strat ROCKS!!!!

20161026_183144-1-1_zpssgndala2.jpg

Look what I won people ^^^^^^^

I've ordered boxes from a few & won a few. This is one that stands alone.

1) very well packaged (taped securely)

2) Huge pods

3) very AWESOME pepper flakes (and LOTS OF IT)

4) 20 rare seeds

Guy/gals I feel like I won the lottery!!

THANK YOU 96strat

moruga welder said:
The Teach doesn't disappoint !       :party:
I wish I had such a great teacher. 

I just got some pods from Andy.  I have got some in the past, and they have always been outstanding.  Some of the biggest I have ever received, but what I just ordered from him is unreal.  Everything was outstanding but the Brown Morugas in here were monsters.  Just freak pods like I haven't seen before.

96strat does rock, fantastic pods and seeds.  If you want heat, you would be crazy to pass up an offer from him.  I think I took a good portion of what he was selling the other day.  When he was selling for his kid in college, wanted to help a friend and get some pods that eluded me in my own grow this year and then he threw in a couple other wicked nasty pods just to make sure I suffered a little more.

The most impressive Brown Moruga phenos I have seen.  I have grown them twice but mine haven't even come close to this.  I know whatever he is feeding them is probably banned, but I think I need to get some.
IMG_20161109_160408314_zpsjgr3ylds.jpg

BBM
IMG_20161109_161659959_zpsh734qkqe.jpg

The UnReaper - I have no idea what the history of this is, but I like the looks of it and I am sure its going to be a scorcher.
IMG_20161109_161954712_zps85pxv2ik.jpg

Some awesome looking bleeding borg 9s.  There were a ton more of these.
IMG_20161109_183758_zpsaoczll8s.jpg

Thats just a portion of what I got in a large box.  Every pod was perfect, and other varieties also along with some powder and seeds.  Don't pass up one of these deals people, just be prepared for HOT as he doesn't know what the word mild is about.

I just purchased my first box from 96Strat and everything was outstanding.  The quality his pods were huge and fresh and I had the box within 48 hours from the time I sent payment to him.  I would highly recommend him and I'm sure I will be buying more boxes in the not so distant future.  Thanks!!

austin87 said:
Andy's borg 9s were probably the second hottest pod I had all year after a killer brain strain so watch out on those guys!
Yeah, I know.  I have received some pods from Andy last year.  I think he sent 5 or 6 varieties and I think they all were in the top 10 I had last year.  He doesn't know much other than wicked.  These brown morugas though are something out of this world.  I can't possibly take a picture that will do them justice.  THey are just freaks.  I am going to make some salsa with one and powder with the others.  I am hoping a friend videos a review of on of the bigger ones tonight, will wait and see.

Just want to add my experience with Andy. I ordered some seeds this last weekend from him, communication was pleasant, delivery super quick and a tracking number forwarded. The bags certainly have a generous amount in them, we're very well packaged and he threw in a couple of freebies too. Add to that the small cost of the seeds, what's not to like. I would definitely purchase again.

Back