• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

yo to mr aj drew

hardcore

Extreme Member
i joined the pepper train and was wondering if you could id these 5 peppers you gifted me sir.   so i could pass on the seeds.

these are the one i have ate so far, and enjoyed them. still havent just popped the whole pod in and chewed away yet thou.

the red narly looking one made me sweat like i was in a sauna...lol

thx again

dcrkg9.jpg

hmmmm a pm   na  i would like it answered here

i was just reading another thread about puckerbutts not wanting anyone to plant his seeds from his peppers

wonder if   thats the same reason pbm didnt label the peppers  or id them for me.

no skin off me, i still thank him for super quick service and the gifted peppers. also ever seed i planted from him has germed.

hardcore said:
hmmmm a pm   na  i would like it answered here

i was just reading another thread about puckerbutts not wanting anyone to plant his seeds from his peppers

wonder if   thats the same reason pbm didnt label the peppers  or id them for me.

no skin off me, i still thank him for super quick service and the gifted peppers. also ever seed i planted from him has germed.

AJ Drew is usually good about responding. you might try moving this question into the vault under his company. I know he follows that thread and may just have missed this one.

Back