• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

HELPING HAND PLEASE

[SIZE=17.3333px]Been Growing Hot Peppers for Year Now.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=17.3333px]Only recently Discovered  this forum.  I want to be part of my fellow hot pepper community and also looking for help. Currently want to continue growing hot peppers and currently have  problems maintaining health of current peppers. I worry without transplant soon enough they will get malnourished.  I be happy to share outcome with every one who like donate to my mission. I even made some illustration to give some visuals on their appearances from the pods they emerge from since I have no Ref at this time.
Regardless of what happens I will be around to share and learn with everyone. Currently have 30 Sprouts growing and I think that enough for now.  Just looking to get proper resources to grow them. I have decent grow light.  Please check out the video below and visit my Go Fund Me if you are interested or pass the video around. Any feedback or questions are welcome. Also One of my peppers has 3 leafs. 3!!!!! Like that seems really new on it own at least to me :D So I am going to keep track of that one really closely. [/SIZE]   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkcvgXMeOCA&feature=youtu.be[SIZE=17.3333px]   [/SIZE]

https://www.gofundme.com/NewHotPepper

hotpepper_sogood_by_o3oradeo3o-damkglr.jpg

hotpeppersofar_by_o3oradeo3o-damkg8m.jpg

[SIZE=17.3333px] [/SIZE]

President Trump said:
Hello, and welcome to the forum. You look like you are doing great! I also really like the drawing. What do you need the $125 for? 

Ah Yes I am looking for the following. I got decent results mixing the following below.

apidk2p2k__67152.1442509793.1280.1280.jpg
apiby4pl6__62194.1442510382.1280.1280.jpg
apiwiphiz__40265.1442509778.1280.1280.jpg
api4ukiuz__80269.1442510600.1280.1280.jpg

red-solo-cup.jpg

I absolutely love the warm, fuzzy feeling that I get inside when I invest in someone's future.
What would I get in return for my investment?
Are you growing peppers or "peppers"?
Do you think you could reduce your startup cost by going with less expensive materials?

President Trump said:
I absolutely love the warm, fuzzy feeling that I get inside when I invest in someone's future.
What would I get in return for my investment?
Are you growing peppers or "peppers"?
Do you think you could reduce your startup cost by going with less expensive materials?

Oh Wow. Like Thank you for even thinking about it. :D
Well Currently the reason why the goal is stretch so high is because I plan trying to grow 30 of these in total. So I could set the pledge lower but it also mean I would cut back on growing all 30 of them.
I was going to start small and transplant them all in 8 ounce solo cups. The quality of this brand has done me great justice in the past. Again it the number of how many I  am growing that what making it so expensive.
However the more plants = increase chance of getting that 1-100 chance unique looking pod.  

Regarding what you would get in return I had plan on giving pods away as Gift for those who contribute towards the mission of growing these plants. So people who help me in my time of need of course get first hands on the outcome. I am mostly growing them for fun so I am ok with the idea of sharing and giving away my peppers. I would mail you Pods of your choice. As I plan taking time to document and have video and photos of their growth and development. 
I plan making strong hybrids and have begun doing so with decent results. I only germinated these seeds early October and they progress this much so I can only imagine in 3 months from now what the final outcome will be but I plan on growing them to produce VERY Hot Peppers. Perhaps not just for heat but also for Taste. I like to share the pods with others to help give me feed back on their taste.  Also I just want to make the most funky looking pepper that just stands out in shape. 

Edit
After thinking it over I am going to just limit the items down  to 2-3 things.
apiwiphiz__40265.1442509778.1280.1280.jpg
api4ukiuz__80269.1442510600.1280.1280.jpg

Been fighting something for about three years.  This past spring, after another lengthy hospital stay, I created a go fund me page and admitted I needed help.  I received financial help by that effort, but something more.  My business has been online now for three years and is doing remarkably well, but I am still dirt poor (thanks Obama).  Yes, that last part was kind of a joke.  Long insurance story.  Ah but despite the financial help, I doubt the business would have done jack this year if not for something else.  You see when I got out the hospital this spring, I basically could not walk.  I had home care nurses, slept with oxygen, and had to pee in a bottle if nobody was here to help me to the bathroom.  Oh and the blood, oh wow I soaked out some socks when I did walk.  Thing is, people came and helped me to get the farm ready for plant out. 

Obviously, I have a lot of pay it forward to make up for but no money to spare.  What I do have is seed stock.  PM to me your mailing address and I will gift a bunch of seed stock to you to experiment with.

AJ Drew said:
 What I do have is seed stock.  PM to me your mailing address and I will gift a bunch of seed stock to you to experiment with.

[SIZE=17.3333px]Thank you for offering such[/SIZE] generosity, I am speechless. By all means I will definitely will grow them. So thank you for gracing me with any new seeds I am truly will also pay it forward. :D Soon I get chance I will mail you some seeds in return.

Plants have grown well in pretty much any soil - there is no need for someone that can not afford those expensive soils to buy them ( your not growing Marijuana that has to have the best soil and ferts to increase the production and quality)  - plenty of plants are grown every year in much less expensive soil and the results can be just as good.

Check your local craigslist etc. and find a local farm - horse stable - etc. and contact them about getting some compost and soil from around their farm - Plenty of horse stables will give you all the compost material you want for the taking ( and many of them have plenty of aged compost that is ready to use for planting that they are more than happy to share for an hour or 2 of help cleaning the stables.) -- There is always a way to get what you need without asking for monetary donations if you just put some effort into it !

JDFan said:
Plants have grown well in pretty much any soil - there is no need for someone that can not afford those expensive soils to buy them ( your not growing Marijuana that has to have the best soil and ferts to increase the production and quality)  - plenty of plants are grown every year in much less expensive soil and the results can be just as good.

Check your local craigslist etc. and find a local farm - horse stable - etc. and contact them about getting some compost and soil from around their farm - Plenty of horse stables will give you all the compost material you want for the taking ( and many of them have plenty of aged compost that is ready to use for planting that they are more than happy to share for an hour or 2 of help cleaning the stables.) -- There is always a way to get what you need without asking for monetary donations if you just put some effort into it !

Yeah problem with that I don't live near any farm lands. All soil in my area is lead invested so I normally grow everything in containers with potting mix. Honestly Ive been trying to find any kind of work in my area locally since I don't have anything towards my name.
Don't have phone or car so at this point just enjoying the simple things. I live in city trying to make my stake here but so far nothing. Eh worst case scenario I just donate my plants since no one around my parts seem interested in buying them. Going to try hold out for another month before considering that option, I am trying to find commission work. :D I was the silly who follow dreams over logic. So I choose being artist. So I guess my only service skills is drawing.
https://www.facebook.com/Hungry-Artist-192520397607323/

Back