dehydrators Excalibur 5-tray Dehydrator 60% 0ff

I picked up this Excalibur 5 tray dehydrator today from Bed Bath & Beyond today for 60% off ($53.00 + tax).  It is 40% off in stores ($77.00) and then I used one of their 20% off coupons that I received in the mail on top of their in store discount.

It only appears to be available in stores and I’m sure they are an older unit since they are no longer available for sale on Excalibur’s website.  This is also my first dehydrator and I’m unsure of the quality of it but it seemed to get decent reviews and everyone on THP speaks highly of Excalibur’s dehydrators.  I figure for a newb like myself, it is a good entry level machine.

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/excalibur-reg-5-tray-stackable-dehydrator-and-jerky-machine/1043262427

Must have been one day only, now showing $130.

I would have jumped on a couple of those.

My nine tray Excalibur is great! Dries much faster than the Nesco units (that burnt out) that I had before.

alkhall said:
Must have been one day only, now showing $130.

I would have jumped on a couple of those.

My nine tray Excalibur is great! Dries much faster than the Nesco units (that burnt out) that I had before.
That price seems to only be good in the stores.  I just included the link as a reference to show what unit it was.

Back