• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Should I Change My Screen Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On 11/12 it will be 180 days since I predicted that Trump was going to be our next president. I marked that prediction by changing my screen name. Now that the election is over, should I change my name? Does seeing the name President Trump piss you off? Make you happy? Don't give a crap either way? 
Let's vote on it!

Vote "Yes" if you think I should change my screen name.
Vote "No" if you think I should keep my screen name.
Vote "Johnson" if you don't give a crap either way and just want to throw your vote away.

Voting ends on 11/13/2016 at 11:59 pm EST

My dog has a genuinely fine Trump hairdo when his winter coat grows in. He gets these very distinct and swoopy parts along both sides of his back and really wild ducktails on his back above his ass. I hope no one mistakes him for the real thing and shoots him.

Johnson.

Yes

Because I liked Ocho Cinco, I think its classier. Not sure why, but I feel its more fitting to a pepper forum too.

But if you're not changing it back to 85 than No...well maybe Johnson?

a_joint_groot.gif
:arrow:  :hi:  

Scoville DeVille said:
I didn't vote for Tchump the first time, why would I now?
Well, at this point the "No" vote is winning. By not voting you are agreeing the name should stay. If you vote, you can cancel out one of the "No" votes and possibly begin to turn things around. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back