• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Please help me feel better...

'Nuff sed....

14993332_205303299918963_5742786462698375551_n.jpg

CAPCOM said:

Seed planting time!!!

Yup. I'm attempting a small winter grow, SWMBO sez if I can make it g(r)o in the pantry she'll allow square footage for a grow room behind her laundry. THAT would make me feel better....

Man, that sucks! Snow outside, and you're inside with electricity and heat in what looks like a nice home.

(did that work) ;)

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
I'm so f**king jealous.   :drooling:

Fewer pansies to deal with.

Believe it or not, we have our share of pansies, snowflakes and powder puffs, we just don'see much of them between October and May...

Rymerpt said:
What's the problem? Perfect weather for inside activities.
1) cooking
2) drinking
3) phucking
4) playing with your balls
5) reading
6) sketching
7) TV
8) THP
9) Youtube
10) playing with your balls

Well, there is that (*scritchscritchscritch*)...

The Hot Pepper said:
Man, that sucks! Snow outside, and you're inside with electricity and heat in what looks like a nice home.

(did that work) ;)

Aye patrón, it did a little.

AJ Drew said:
One of my favorite times of the year, when the seeds first start to show those first couple of leaves.

Okay, if my few seeds will sprout, I'm with you!

Magged Out said:
attachicon.gif
jpg.jpeg
Think I've seen that white stuff about 5X's in my lifetime out in West Texas...
I have friends in Texas without the ability to even say the word. Is that a cultural thing? Y'all come on up to THIS part of Texas, we'll have us some FUN! I got shovels, man....

I know how you feel.  The weather down here in Arizona has been downright malevolent!
Unusual, threatening clouds have filled the sky, a fierce 15 mph breeze shrieks in from the west and, earlier this morning, WATER FELL FROM THE SKY!?   :shocked:

The apocalypse is upon us!!!

Flirting with death, I went on a hike this afternoon.  My Hawaiian shirt was barely able to resist the howling furies as 67 degree air tormented my exposed flesh.  With my last energy, I took a photo of the terrible scene...

IMG_8994a.JPG

:P

Back