beer Grass Snake has a brewing thread??

That's right a brewing thread. Is anybody really surprised? Probably not... Hanging out here, it was just a matter of time. Please join me on my first brewing attempt and please don't hesitate to share your expertise.

I went on the CL and found this unused brewing kit for $20! It's not everything but a good start. Any suggestions on what I should buy next? Thanks

Attachments

• 20161118_120758.jpg
    20161118_120758.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 153
So much stuff to do before I start my first brew, been studing up and think I'll skip the extract only and start with a Partial Mash. In the meantime I could start building a 3 tier set up but that might be as they say "jumping the gun" but it's so cool.

There is a brewing supplies store not far away, I'll go check it out and hopefully gain a better understanding of wth I'm getting myself into..Heard they had good prices on the ingredients too
Probably take your advice Ozzy and start with an extract.

I don't want to discourage you from trying a partial mash at all. It's a lot to take in though. I read Charlie Papizon's book through before I did my first batch. But I like to prepare myself pretty well before I try something new.
Everybody's different.

Back