• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Post your black friday grow deals

Figured I would start this as it is just around the corner! This tread is just for anything dealing with peppers and growing.

Some things to include but not limited to would be:
lighting
grow media
seeds
pod deals
tent setups
starter kits
fertilizers
garden supplies
sauces
Ect....

Post you comments if you know of any that are already out as well as if any vendors on here have deals going.

Just remember to keep it vegetable/plant related please.

Also, vendors, you are more than welcome to post your own deals here as well!

I hadn't really put much thought into a Black Friday / Cyber Saturday sale.  I am goofing with gift certificates, might be fun to do something with them to test the thing.

Personally, trying to get out of going with wife n kids to visit the in laws.  I am really gimpy right now and dont feel like spending a day on a couch with my legs up at the in laws.  Seems like too much of a imposition.  If I can get out of it, figure a bag of potting soil and a bunch of plug trays in the middle of the living room will keep me for the day.

AJ Drew said:
I hadn't really put much thought into a Black Friday / Cyber Saturday sale.  I am goofing with gift certificates, might be fun to do something with them to test the thing.

Personally, trying to get out of going with wife n kids to visit the in laws.  I am really gimpy right now and dont feel like spending a day on a couch with my legs up at the in laws.  Seems like too much of a imposition.  If I can get out of it, figure a bag of potting soil and a bunch of plug trays in the middle of the living room will keep me for the day.
Let us know if you do run a deal man!

Back