Hello from North Carolina

Hey everybody, I'm interested in growing a few different types of peppers this year to get into things. I like spicy food and i'm not the best at handling the heat, but I'll give anything a try just to figure out what I like. I'll be looking for unique, exotic, and rare peppers to grow, so let me know if you have any suggestions! I'm hoping for those in the mild range that I can snack on with great flavor, up to those in the medium to season my food. This year, i'll be taking my attempt at growing the Carolina Reaper for fun, and the Trinidad Perfume as a mild pepper. I'm glad to join this community, and look forward to meeting you all.

Hello and welcome from the UK .... unique, exotic and rare would possibly point to the wild varieties however you say you like spicy food but not super hot so don't overlook the Scotch Bonnet and they can be unique, exotic and rare .. all the best for 2017

Thanks a lot, I will definitely check the Scotch Bonnet out! I'm mainly looking for ones that are not found in stores (which I understand does not narrow the search much) haha. I'd like to find some interestingly shaped ones and flavorful ones too.

Back