• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

I will eat a naga TONIGHT!!!

Thanks to a very generous member here I have received a goody bag in the mail. It contains three varieties of seeds and three Naga Morich peppers. Tonight at 8pm EST (a little under three hours from now) I will for my first time ever, eat one of the Nagas whole live right here. I do not have a way to video this and post it tonight, so you will have to just tune in for the reactions.

Make sure it isn't on an empty stomach Jay....:mouthonfire:...we'll be pullin for ya man!:mouthonfire:

Make sure ya have the ice cream handy!!!!

I'll be logged on then, and waiting to hear how it goes.

I'll be here rootin' for you JayT...like was said, don't have an empty stomach and be ready with some cold milk or ice cream...whole milk works better IMO

Way ahead of ya BDD. I have eaten Salisbury steak and noodles and a couple of sliced of a quesadilla already. I don't like ice cream for killing the burn. Something about the cold and the heat don't work for me. I do have milk and if that's not enough I can chug some turbino sugar right out of the box! I will try to go without as long as I can. I'm going to try to follow Neil's standard of chew for ten seconds and hang on for ten minutes. I am psyching myself up like I did the time I ate The Source. For anyone unfamiliar it is a tar like substance that they somehow pass for a hot sauce. It has a Scoville rating of 7.1 million. Of course I only had a dab of that. This is going to be interesting. I feel like I have to do it once and once I do I will be in a very exclusive and borderline insane club.

Good luck with it JayT....I'll be waiting to hear the results.....I've even got the world clock on my computer set to go off at 8pm your time...So i will be thinking of you from across the world...:mouthonfire:

OK....that is awesome music to lead up to it.....but what about after he has accomplished the feat....here is my favorite.....

DickT said:
J T, I thought I might provide some inspirational music, you go boy!!

That is perfect I think I will use that when the time comes. Now I am entering the zone... The vodka zone. Getting myself in the right frame of mind. Reminds me seriously of when I was in high school and college getting myself psyched up for a big game (basketball). I have to agree though that this is more for the final minuted leading up to it. Eye of the tiger might be better for the actual eating.

BigDogDaddy said:
OK....that is awesome music to lead up to it.....but what about after he has accomplished the feat....here is my favorite.....

How about Trace Adkins "Got my game on" anyone have that?

Heh heh so how many people are actually watching the clock right now besides me? I am getting butterflies. Not scared just anticipation.

ok here ya go....although I dont think you'll feel much like romancin' for a couple hours....here's your song amigo.

Did anyone say 20 minutes to go.....?:hell::hell::hell::mouthonfire:

Seeing as how I am a westerner....wanna hear a good one...??

I used to think Lancaster was pronounced

Lan.....cast....er

of course all the locals know it is actually pronounced....lank.........uster....

now ya prolly gotta live local to get that joke....but it is dang sure a good one.:hell:

Go go go go go go! Oh your mouth is never going to be the same lol! Good work JayT! I have a cool reason for being late for work over here in Aus! The boss will understand !

BigDogDaddy said:
ok here ya go....although I dont think you'll feel much like romancin' for a couple hours....here's your song amigo.

Did anyone say 20 minutes to go.....?:hell::hell::hell::mouthonfire:

Thanks BDD I mean my pepper eating game on. No romancing tonight. She will be laughing at me. Already getting the camera ready. 12 mins. I have my milk and whipped cream just in case. Now for one more vodka n iced tea. Almost game time. Have to start the Rocky music soon.

Back