• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Joyner's 2017 Minimalist Pepper Party

Today while most decorate for Christmas, we are getting mulch dumped :)

15349627_10207422104175175_2996753505608875228_n.jpg

DWB said:
Wow, you still have green grass. We're getting some green back in ours after 2+ months of drought that ended a few days ago. We got 6.2" to make up but now it's gonna freeze tonight.
Not only green but I just killed all the pepper plants and we pulled a few hundred feet of flower beds about 10 days ago. I have had to mow the lawn since Thanksgiving but looks like that is finally over. :)

DWB said:
Wow, you still have green grass. We're getting some green back in ours after 2+ months of drought that ended a few days ago. We got 6.2" to make up but now it's gonna freeze tonight.

Dood, I'm in northern Minnesota and MY grass is still green--It's also under 10" of snow, but still...

15380835_216906472091979_5158583715917210163_n.jpg

It's strange, but the last few years we've had to mow right up til the first snowfall. This stuff just doesn't want to go dormant!

I'm praying for global warming to be a true thing, palm trees and a 9 month growing season? OH YEAH!!

I usually do the last mow on the horse pastures in September so there's time to grow a good, clean stand of grass that will last all winter. It's in the form of standing hay after January and lasts until winter weeds and spring growth . This year after I did the final mow, we got no rain. Everything died

stettoman said:
I watched Nigel eat a Mystery, he really liked it. When are you releasing seed to the peasantry?
Not looking to be famous, I give away seeds to anyone that orders and asks or in giveaways very often. :) 

I do not precisely know the parents but can say over 95% of the plants that have been grown by me or anyone else grew true. I have always guessed it was a ghost/chocolate long hab mix. 

1010 grew a few last year and had great success.

Back