•  

The 10th Annual Hot Pepper Awards Winners Announced!

Photo

NWCF 2017Seattle area campout- RESERVATIONS OPEN!!!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 salsalady

salsalady

On Fire!

• Extreme Biz
  • 12,771 posts
  • aka:SL, HSL
  • (x8)

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:58 PM

Reservations are open!  Looks like most sites are still open, but if you want a yurt....better get a hurry on!

http://parks.state.w...Kanaskat-Palmer

Sept 8-10

I'm in site 24 again. 

For new folks,

this is an open to all chileheads campout and Saturday potluck.  We get together, eat, drink, cajole someone to eat something really hot that they normally wouldn't touch...you know.. ;) ...shenanigans.  :lol:

And in general, have a fun relaxing weekend with friends.

Come Join us!

Edited by salsalady, 11 December 2016 - 07:07 PM.

PureEvilProducts

The Chile Addict's prayer-"Lord, grant me the wisdom to know it will be too hot, the courage to eat it anyway, and the serenity to accept the pain that follows. Amen"

PepperPeopleRock! 

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#2 salsalady

salsalady

On Fire!

• Extreme Biz
  • 12,771 posts
  • (x8)

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:44 PM

2 campsites and a yurt....booked!

PureEvilProducts

The Chile Addict's prayer-"Lord, grant me the wisdom to know it will be too hot, the courage to eat it anyway, and the serenity to accept the pain that follows. Amen"

PepperPeopleRock! 

#3 t0mato

t0mato

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 4,820 posts
  • aka:p1ckle

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:50 PM

bummer.....I will be out of the country those dates.  I get back Sep. 9th. 

Maybe next year.  I really would love to come camping with you guys because it sounds like so much fun.  ;)

I am the Pickle Princess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#4 salsalady

salsalady

On Fire!

• Extreme Biz
  • 12,771 posts
  • (x8)

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:35 PM

Hope you can make it next year. We seem to have settled on the second weekend in September. Yea, its after school starts but it is worth it to pull the kids out for a day. Weather is usually awesome and the park is beautiful. And the company is the best. After all...pepper people rock!!!!

PureEvilProducts

PepperPeopleRock! 

#5 organic pepper

organic pepper

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts
  • aka:Aaron

Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:41 AM

Booked site 25. Will be there this year!

#6 salsalady

salsalady

On Fire!

• Extreme Biz
  • 12,771 posts
  • (x8)

Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:28 PM

SWEET!!!!  Looking forward to seeing you Aaron..  Will Pepe be joining? 

PureEvilProducts

PepperPeopleRock! 

#7 organic pepper

organic pepper

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 09:22 PM

Hi ya Ann... Not sure. He's wanting to make it but playing by ear for the moment.... Looking at doing another pig for you all plus a few extras. I'm thinking 30 to 40 lber should do it fine. Let me know what else you need for this and we'll make it happen. Cheers!

#8 salsalady

salsalady

On Fire!

• Extreme Biz
  • 12,771 posts
  • (x8)

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:51 PM

Last year we stayed in the campsites for the picnic, a lot simpler than trying to pack everythign over to the shelter.  The pig was delicious last time, but it's a lot of work for you.  Whatever is easy, K.I.S.S. :D 

PureEvilProducts

PepperPeopleRock! 

#9 organic pepper

organic pepper

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:21 AM

Sounds great! Ann.

Pele said he's looking forward to it. We'll keep it KISS. Actually came up with something better than a pig. Should be lots to eat! Looking at going roast pork along with a few other goodies. Looking forward to seeing ya all there! Cheers!

#10 salsalady

salsalady

On Fire!

• Extreme Biz
  • 12,771 posts
  • (x8)

Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:43 PM

Oooo... that does sound good.  Just keep it easy, we're supposed to be relaxing~  I have some bbq sauce I f you want/need it.  Post up a list of things you need like buns for people to help out with. 

OH!  I just thought of something!  How about I do a corned beef hash for Sunday breakfast?  I just made a corned beef from scratch and it turned out freaking awesome!  I hope to do a few more between now and the campout.  Hash with eggs....?  maybe some fruit ... or fruit juice... like tomato juice with vegetables in it...;)   :lol:

Hope everyone is enjoying SPRING!  We had a beautiful day today and sleet/rain 2 days ago. 

PureEvilProducts

PepperPeopleRock! 

#11 salsalady

salsalady

On Fire!

• Extreme Biz
  • 12,771 posts
  • (x8)

Posted 28 May 2017 - 04:20 PM

Just a quick BUMP for this and to add-

For New People check out the previous threads in this forum sections for pictures and posts from previous years. 

PureEvilProducts

PepperPeopleRock! 

#12 Crusher

Crusher

Mild

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:46 PM

Hey salsa lady!!! Been a long time since I have been on here, formerly NMorris279, but I came back to see if this event was going again. I went in 2012 and can't wait to check it out again. Booked my site!!! 😁

#13 salsalady

salsalady

On Fire!

• Extreme Biz
  • 12,771 posts
  • (x8)

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:03 PM

NMorr--  CRUSHER!  Freaking AWESOME!   Cant wait to see you again and hear about what's going on with you!!!! 

:dance:  :dance: 

PureEvilProducts

PepperPeopleRock! 

#14 Crusher

Crusher

Mild

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:37 AM

My goodness your pure evil has really refined and enhanced it's evil these days!!! Is the popcorn contest still a thing?

#15 salsalady

salsalady

On Fire!

• Extreme Biz
  • 12,771 posts
  • (x8)

Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:11 PM

Naw, lucky for you!!!  No popcorn contest.  :lol:  

Unless you really want one!  Happy to oblige~~~   

We are picnicing at our campsites, not at the big shelter.  But we usually manage to get a victim VOLUNTEER to eat a pod or PE or something, all good shenanigans. 

The Sunday Bloody Mary's ROCK!  PaulG has 'em dialed in.

PureEvilProducts

PepperPeopleRock! 

#16 Crusher

Crusher

Mild

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:31 PM

Oh please tell me we can have a throwback popcorn contest!!! It is the 5 year anniversary of the first one! 😁😈🙏🏻

#17 salsalady

salsalady

On Fire!

• Extreme Biz
  • 12,771 posts
  • (x8)

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:21 PM

Well, I do have some 13 mil SHU Pure Evil...... :twisted: .....

PureEvilProducts

PepperPeopleRock! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests