•  

The 10th Annual Hot Pepper Awards Winners Announced!

Photo

Another pop up add

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FreeportBum

FreeportBum

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 5,423 posts
  • (x3)

Posted 14 December 2016 - 06:36 AM

Every time I visit this site I get this stupid pop up add asking if I wanna download the tapatalk app. It's every time and only this website???? Won't let me view the site unless I click cancel or OK on the pop up.
“Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good-hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives... and to the "good life", whatever it is and wherever it happens to be.”

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#2 The Hot Pepper

The Hot Pepper

On Fire!

• Administrators
  • 38,375 posts
  • aka:Pookie
  • (x2)

Posted 14 December 2016 - 02:21 PM

This is normal behavior. If you login on a mobile device it will ask if you want to use tapatalk instead of the (poor) mobile experience built in. Unfortunately until we improve the mobile experience, this will remain the intended behavior. Tapatalk at this point is a necessary evil. Yes, you will see it every time because you are clearing your cookies when you log out, and then logging in from mobile.

I am going for max crust on the lower end

#3 FreeportBum

FreeportBum

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 5,423 posts
  • (x3)

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:50 AM

Interesting. It just started in the last week and only this website. Tell GM to email me if it ever changes,lol. Cheers
“Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good-hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives... and to the "good life", whatever it is and wherever it happens to be.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests