• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

What peppers are these

OK if you read my last post you'll know I got impatient and just started planted 3 different peppers.

Yellow Banana
Hungarian wax pepper
Orange habanero
Orange bell pepper

If I can get some help i Val to never plant anything without proper identification.

Forgive me but your post is a bit confusing, if you want ID on peppers you are gonna have to post some pics.  If its on seedlings or small plants that is going to be near impossible.  I hope we can be of more help in identifying when we get a bit ore information. 

Welcome to THP

It's pretty difficult, if not impossible, to tell the variety without seeing the pods.

Leaves can give you a little bit of info, flowers will get you a lot more certainty, but the pods are pretty much the only sure way to be relatively confident. You'll need to wait till pods set and get close to their full size, and ideally ripen, before you can tell what they are.

New2peppers said:
OK if you read my last post you'll know I got impatient and just started planted 3 different peppers.

Yellow Banana
Hungarian wax pepper
Orange habanero
Orange bell pepper

If I can get some help i Val to never plant anything without proper identification.

You'll have to grow them out to see, and next time label them. Lesson learned. Not really a bog deal though! You'll know soon enuf (if not post the pods pics).

Back