• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Solstice Molé 2016

Dickhead

15622410_10207535075519388_3653753353389895524_n.jpg

JoynersHotPeppers said:
The vote for YES won, awesome sauce...new schools for future generations ;)

Might as well thread jack since no mole to see here hahaha
And higher property taxes for you. Congrats!!

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I'll gladly pay $36 more a year for new schools and renovations.

BTW, you pay like 10 times what I do for same sqft ;) 
I hope every bond referendum passes out there. It is what I do....but your taxes are going up...and they are going up more than they "promised" you. I just had this same conversation with my sister, she was so happy her vote passed. It is all good, I always vote yes and still send my daughter to private school. You have to suport the community you live in.

tctenten said:
I hope every bond referendum passes out there. It is what I do....but your taxes are going up...and they are going up more than they "promised" you. I just had this same conversation with my sister, she was so happy her vote passed. It is all good, I always vote yes and still send my daughter to private school. You have to suport the community you live in.
The bond passed as well!

Actually it would make you ill if you knew how little I pay in property taxes. For the same size house my NJ peer pays 16k, we pay less than 3k :) 

Question 1 Operational:  Additional Taxes for School Purposes:                For:         5,152
                                                                                                                 Against:         2,496
Question 2 Capital: Authority to Issue Bonds:                                             For:          5,506
                                                                                                                 Against:          2,102

Back