• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

HBJ 2017 Pepper List

Hot peppers for 2017 - If I can find some seeds for some of these.

One Fatalii Jigsaw 
One Fatalii
One Yellow Scorpion
One Peach Ghost Pepper
One Mustard Habanero
One 7 Pot Burgandy
Twelve Chocolate Cayenne
Six Goliath Jalapeno
Three Biggie Chile 
Three Budapest
Six Big Bomb
One MoA
One Red MoA
One CGN 21500

Going to fit all my hot peppers into two raised beds this year and still have room for a couple cherry tomato plants on the end.  The strawberry bed is getting torn out and I am putting in 4 rows of onions.  Walla Walla and Sweet Spanish.  As much as I like the Cipolini onions, they are a royal pain to process.

The bed against the south edge of my workshop that had potatoes last season will have sweet potatoes this year.

Thinking about putting in another raised bed for a small patch of strawberries/herbs.

Looks good! Well-rounded.
How big are those beds?
Have you grown Cgn21500 yet? I too am goin to give it a try.

Jeff, You need seed for the red?  I don't have jigsaw but do the others.  All OP

Malarky said:
Looks good! Well-rounded.
How big are those beds?
Have you grown Cgn21500 yet? I too am goin to give it a try.

My beds are all 4 feet wide by 24 feet long.  It will be my third year on the CGN 21500 and I absolutely love it.  Perfectly little pepper with some stunning coloration.  Nice aroma to it as well.

cone9 said:
Jeff, You need seed for the red?  I don't have jigsaw but do the others.  All OP

Yes, the red ones.  My jigsaw and fatalii were way off the mark this season lol

HillBilly Jeff said:
It will be my third year on the CGN 21500 and I absolutely love it.  Perfectly little pepper with some stunning coloration.  Nice aroma to it as well.
Do you just eat them or sauce them? Or something else?

Pepperhead1989 said:
Jeff, the train will be coming your way soon with I believe everything you required for this season from some awesome and reliable sources.

Good deal.  I probably need to give someone my address eh?

Jeff,

If you don't find what you need on the train I'll be more than happy to send you what I have.  In the men time, I'll check my seed stock just in case.

Manzano, one year old today.

15781122_10208357284959798_7208500909899413458_n.jpg

My offer still stands, too, Jeff!

Had some BLS issues last spring, so wasn't sure
about the seeds, but they look okay so far.  I chose
seed from plants that showed the most resistance
to the BLS.  I have some seed from other sources,
as well.

Back