• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Plantguy76 2017

|Scotch Bonnets|
Moa Yellow WHP Strain
Schneider Farm- Trident
P Dreadie-Trident
Saraga Orange Red -Trident
Moa Red -Midwest Chilliheads
Trinidad Red -Hottoddy Strain
Peach SB -WHP
(For the land of the giants competition)
Moa Yellow -Midwest Chilliheads
|Scotch Bonnets Hybrids|
SB7J-Red- UFO Pheno -WHP
7 Pot Jonah Yellow X SB- WHP Strain
SB7J Doppelganger(7 Pot Jonah X UFO)-not a scotch bonnet hybrid but a doppelganger
|Superhot|
Andy's King Boc-WHP
|Baccatums To be grown at moms|
Brazilian Starfish-Baker Creek
Nepalese Bell-Dennis
Sugar Rush Peach-WHP
I am going to use foxfarm products this season.
I will be ordering light warrior seed starter mix next week & sow seed on February 18th

Really like your list - nice combination of heat
and flavor. Awesome selection of bonnets
and bonnet crosses. Nice, well-focused grow..

Hope your season is everything you want it
to be, Jason! Happy new year and new season!

Jason good to see you flying the bonnet flag in the States ... a nice balanced list that won't disappoint ... all the best for a pest free 2017 and the fox farm products ensure good germination and early development

Thank you everyone for the kind words put a lot of thought into this grow wanted to keep it focused & manageable.
I looked toward shape , size ,color, flavor & heat.
I am going to try my hand at a cross this season as I've been wanting to do that for sometime going to be Trinidad SB hottoddy strain X Red Moa midwest chilliheads
The thinking of this is like the heirloom marriage collections they been doing like the cherokee carbon f1 they sell.
If successful I should get a decent bonnet shape , size & flavor & hopefully pimples or spikes .

Well yesterday I got to thinking of adding peach jonah x but I dont think I will have the space so maybe next year .
If my bonnet marriage works out though that is what I will focus on .

Interesting Jason - I see they don't range in our neck o' the woods.

Jason sorry to hear that you have been unwell ... hope your on the road to recovery and your mums well. You have said you are holding back to sowing hope your setback doesn't affect your start date too much. Keep us posted

Trident chilli said:
Jason sorry to hear that you have been unwell ... hope your on the road to recovery and your mums well. You have said you are holding back to sowing hope your setback doesn't affect your start date too much. Keep us posted
Well went by the CO-OP this afternoon they think it will be at lest another two weeks as my products has to come in there order or it Wil coast them too much
So new start date sometime in March so late start this season
They are supposed to call me when they get in.
I have decided to add buckeye peppers farmer market SB & the peach Jonah X (Peach Jonah for a cross project)
My tomatoes this season will be Dwarf Rosella Purple,Dwarf Purple Heart,Purple Bumblebee cherry,Sunrise Bumblebee Cherry & maybe Black Pineapple or maybe the mystery tomato seed I got only labled gift

Add my condolences to John's, Jason - hope things are 
going okay for you now.

Sorry to hear you have such a hard time getting your stuff.
Is it some kind of esoteric research product   :lol:    :fireball:

Scotch Bonnets|
Moa Yellow WHP Strain
Schneider Farm- Trident
P Dreadie-Trident
Saraga Orange Red -Trident
Moa Red -Midwest Chilliheads
Peach SB -WHP
(For the land of the giants competition)
Moa Yellow -Midwest Chilliheads
|Scotch Bonnets Hybrids|
SB7J-Red- UFO Pheno -WHP
|Superhot|
Peach Jonah X

foxfarm light warrior Starter Soil
New list since I am starting late

Back