• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

FB's 2017 Grow

Happy New Year Folks.  The official, unofficial list is below.  Hope everyone has a great upcoming season, Keep It green

Scotch Brain A+ F4
Scotch Brain Long A+ F5
TFM Yellow A+
7 pod Mustard A+ 
UBSC Brown A+
RedGum Tiger
PeachGum Tiger
BBG7 Peach
BBG7 White "small" F2
BBG7 White "large" F2
BBG7 Creamy Mustard F2
BBG7 Caramel "Burgandy"
BBG7 Cluster
BBG7 True Orange 
BBG7 Tobago Treasure 
BBG7 Naga Peach
BBG7 Naga Orange 
BBG7 X Reaper
BBG7 X HP50
BBG7 Yellow - Big and Bumpy
BBG7 Yellow - Smooth

Ulupica XL "yellow"
Pineapple Rocoto
Rocoto Lima MKT # 1
Aji Ahuachapau
Hatch
Shishito
Islander

The following are some of my crosses I've decided to grow this upcoming season.

TFM Yellow X Yellow BBG7 
TFM Yellow X OrangeGum Tiger 
TFM Yellow X PeachGum Tiger V2 
MOA Yellow X OrangeGum Tiger 
Scotch Brain Long X Yellow BBG7 
Scotch Brain X PeachGum Tiger 
Jay's Peach Ghost Scorp X Yellow BBG7 
Jay's Peach Ghost Scorp X OrangeGum Tiger
Jalafeugo-Jalapeno X Yellow BBG7
Shishito X Yellow BBG7
SBS Purple Ornamental X Yellow BBG7
UBSC Brown X OrangeGum Tiger
UBSC Brown X Yellow BBG7
(HRSxCBBG) X Yellow BBG7
Hot Rod Serrano X Chocolate BBG7  F2
(Pink Tiger x CBBG) X Peachgum Tiger V2
Pink Tiger X PBR  F2
Chocolate BBG7 X CGN21566 "orange" F2
CGN215xxx X CBBG7 F2
(HRSxCBBG) purple pheno X PeachGum Tiger V2
(HRSxCBBG) purple pheno X Yellow BBG7
Billy Goat X Yellow BBG7
7 Wes Mustard X PeachGum Tiger V2
HRS X Maui Purple F2
HRS X CBBG purple pheno F2

Cheers 

NICE...
Whats a PBR?

Any pics of the bbg7 mustards,bbg7 peach and bbg7 whites?

Only whites  i have seen is on PBM's site and AJ is not good with outdoor pics... all i could see was a blurry pepper over a crystal clear background..are they white white? or that faded dull yellow? Just saw white in the name and had to buy PBM's seeds.. just have no idea what they look like...

Grass Snake said:
If you can send me seeds once a week of a different type for the rest of the year that would be great...
no worries my friend. let's start with sunflowers?  :rofl:

JUR-Z-Devil said:
NICE...
Whats a PBR?

Any pics of the bbg7 mustards,bbg7 peach and bbg7 whites?

Only whites  i have seen is on PBM's site and AJ is not good with outdoor pics... all i could see was a blurry pepper over a crystal clear background..are they white white? or that faded dull yellow? Just saw white in the name and had to buy PBM's seeds.. just have no idea what they look like...
PBR= peach bhut red 

There is a thread on here titled "show me your bubble" that has a lot of the bubblegums I grew last season. 

Cheers 

Very nice list, haven't even started going over mine yet though will probably grow the HRS X maui purp again. Was popular with the mexicans at work. Might only do one plant of it this year though so hopefully get a decent pheno. 

I bet those jays peach crosses are winners. 

D3monic said:
Very nice list, haven't even started going over mine yet though will probably grow the HRS X maui purp again. Was popular with the mexicans at work. Might only do one plant of it this year though so hopefully get a decent pheno. 

I bet those jays peach crosses are winners.
With the HRS x MP I'm gonna plant a handful and hopefully pull out a couple purple seedlings. I'm really excited about the jpgs bbg crosses, my jpgs were so gnarly and cool looking that I used. I got lucky and got a nice pheno that looked more like a large peach reaper, hopefully they carry that shape into my crosses. Cheers

tctenten said:
First seeds get planted tomorrow.

You are an animal my friend, is that for the grow down? I'm starting last week in March or so, still plenty of time for some r & r before the pepper fever really kicks in for me..lol

Devv said:
I'm glad to see you're  going to be having another glog this season. I really enjoyed your grow last year ;)

Good luck and Happy New Year!

Same to you my friend, always enjoy your glog. How is the weather down there now? We have snow, snow and more snow here, poor mans fertilizer my grandfather calls it. Cheers

OCD Chilehead said:
Looking good, Bum.
I personally like the the BBG crosses. Got some cool varieties from Enrico, Manual and a few others. Going to do some isolating.
Here's to a successful 2017 season.
Good luck.
Thank you sir. Mojo had some really cool stuff for sale this year but I already have way to much stuff I'd like to grow. I need more seeds like a hole in the head..lol. Looking forward to following you glog this upcoming season.

Happy New Year folks and thanks for all the love. Keep it green

Peach bhut red was red. I had a couple peach bhut plants two seasons ago from the same pod and one plant put out red pods with a really nice shape. I had made a couple of crosses with it before the pods had ripened and then was surprised when they went red. I didn't save any seed from the pbr only a couple of crosses I made using it. 

Last year I grew a bunch of the pink tiger x PBR F1's most ripened to red but I had 1 chocolate and 2 plant's that put out really nice large peach/purple blush pods with spikes and they had the most amazing smell and taste that reminded me of cotton candy. I saved seeds from the peach/purple spikey pheno to grow out a bunch of F2's this upcoming season.  

HRS= Hot Rod Serrano

cheers

Back