•  

The 10th Annual Hot Pepper Awards Winners Announced!

Photo

FB's 2017 Grow

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#81 FreeportBum

FreeportBum

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 5,444 posts
  • (x3)

Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:03 AM

Check out the size of pods on f2 of the HRS x  Maui purple. Only plant producing pods from it but they super fast  growing and maybe 3 times bigger  than last year so far?

0m8eEtl.jpg

Nice man they look good! Still have the white and purple flowers? Wait till you see the purple pheno I have, it's really sexy. Cheers

Edited by FreeportBum, 23 May 2017 - 07:37 AM.

“Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good-hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives... and to the "good life", whatever it is and wherever it happens to be.”

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#82 D3monic

D3monic

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,890 posts
  • aka:D3
  • (x5)

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:44 AM

Nice man they look good! Still have the white and purple flowers? Wait till you see the purple pheno I have, it's really sexy. Cheers

Yea flowers are still white and purple. Can't wait to see the purple one. A purple plant with white pods would be very interesting.

www.facebook.com/D3peppers/ - Dude....f**k your Demonic goat right in the ass. That thing lit my ass up worse than the red brainstrain I had earlier this year. It started out bitter, then went to straight up rape my face heat.

#83 D3monic

D3monic

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,890 posts
  • aka:D3
  • (x5)

Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:09 PM

3 plants i'm  growing this year

5XjJ9pE.jpg

other possible pheno, can't tell if it's going to be round or  if  it  will elongate

rGVlY55.jpg

www.facebook.com/D3peppers/ - Dude....f**k your Demonic goat right in the ass. That thing lit my ass up worse than the red brainstrain I had earlier this year. It started out bitter, then went to straight up rape my face heat.

#84 grantmichaels

grantmichaels

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 39,769 posts
  • aka:grantmichaels
  • (x4)

Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:05 PM

Link to cheese PDF ...

Love a slightly salty sour with that salt warmness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests