• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Aero Garden Bounty

Sizzle Lips

Extreme Member
Postman just dropped off a late Christmas gift from my sis.....Aero Garden Bounty....9-pod.
Got it all set up in my grow area in the basement....should be fun to play around with.
It come with a 9 pod herb kit so I figure I will grow them out during the cold Canadian winter first.

The touch screen is real cool and this thing is fool proof........automatic light timers...depending on what you plant it has different time lengths,tells when to add nutrients and water......tells how many days growing.
lights are 45 watt leds....adjustable to 24 inch's in height.

IMG_3903.JPG

IMG_3906.JPG

IMG_3907.JPG

IMG_3916.JPG

Should be a fun little system...going to pick up some empty pods and use them for starting other plants.....
I got the herbs all planted

Genovese Basil x2
Thai Basil
Chives
Thyme
Dill
Mint
Italian Parsely
Curly Parsely

And now I wait.

Nice! I will say your topic title is a little misleading... When I I saw "bounty" I expected to see pictures of peppers!

austin87 said:
Nice! I will say your topic title is a little misleading... When I I saw "bounty" I expected to see pictures of peppers!

Nothing misleading about my topic....its called the aero garden " Bounty"......when the peppers are ready...you will  be the first to know.

Peter S said:
Congrats on your Bounty. They work very well. I love mine.

Hey thanks Peter.....I am truly amazed at how smart this thing is....it sets everything for you...lights,pump..... depending on what kind of garden you choose to grow.
I am going to pick up some blank pods for starting my own plants of choice.

Going to be nice to have fresh herbs all winter long. :dance:

20 days later things are looking good except for the Curly Parsley ....no signs of life.....the way these pods get banged around in the box there was some loose seed in there......that's okay the Italian Parsley will keep me going...it will be less crowded.

IMG_4031.JPG

Sizzle Lips said:
20 days later things are looking good except for the Curly Parsley ....no signs of life.....the way these pods get banged around in the box there was some loose seed in there......that's okay the Italian Parsley will keep me going...it will be less crowded.

attachicon.gif
IMG_4031.JPG

Don't give up on the parsley. I had some that took forever, but it finally came up. If if doesn't though, AeroGrow will send you another pod. That's one thing I really like about them is they stand behind their products.

They are fun and fool proof ....I think after I have grown out the herbs I am going to plant some kind of cherry tomato....or some kind of smaller growing hot pepper....fresh herbs are nice to have during these winter months.

And to think Amazon had a two hour superdeal on the Bounty a week before Christmas--$150. The Darlin' Bride said no.

No counter space? What kind of justification is that for a woman who has a 4-slice toaster, a Cuisinart 11-cup, a Kitchenaid 600, a Cuisinart 12 cup coffee burner, a Kuerig single cup wallet burner, etc., etc., etc., etc....

NOW she says she wishes she had said yes. Getting tired of limp store bought lettuce, she says.... :rolleyes:

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Got roots?

16406714_1467539896613065_1058799825730189888_n.jpg

Amazing root growth in these Gardens.......my dill plant has that much or more and will need to be trimmed soon.

I have i tomato plant in my Aerogarden Bounty.....it is a Tumbling Tom Cherry tomato.....but of course I did not read the packet until I am 30 days into it and find out this is suited for hanging baskets.....too late now I am just going to let it grow and see what happens.....also I just installed the Aerovoir....best thing i ever did....this tomato likes to drink and I was adding water every morning....great little accessory for your garden.

IMG_4159.JPG

just gotta put on your big boy pants and lay down the law !  lol
stettoman said:
And to think Amazon had a two hour superdeal on the Bounty a week before Christmas--$150. The Darlin' Bride said no.

No counter space? What kind of justification is that for a woman who has a 4-slice toaster, a Cuisinart 11-cup, a Kitchenaid 600, a Cuisinart 12 cup coffee burner, a Kuerig single cup wallet burner, etc., etc., etc., etc....

NOW she says she wishes she had said yes. Getting tired of limp store bought lettuce, she says.... :rolleyes:
you sure thats the lettuce she's talking' bout ' lol    sry pal , couldn't help it !     :D

Back