•  

The 11th Annual Hot Pepper Awards ACCEPTING ENTRIES!

Photo

My 2017 grow list

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Trident chilli

Trident chilli

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,137 posts
  • aka:Trident

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:00 PM

Very nice healthy plants especially the MoA .... I grew the SB7J x PDN last season was the tallest plant in the grow tent great coloration through the stages to blood red maturity ... this season I have the Orange variety... All the very best for this season

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#42 Chili_Jay

Chili_Jay

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 04:38 PM

Great update Jay and your plants are all looking lush buddy. Great to see such healthy plants at the start of the season.
Winning them nutes etc will help you big time and your set up for a seller season.
Keep up your good work.

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk

Thanks Sim! I'm excited about this year.

Sent from my XT1700 using Tapatalk

#43 Chili_Jay

Chili_Jay

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:08 PM

4b640e1943a312f384373c3157f4a92e.jpg
Possibly my favourite cross so far. I can wait to see what it turns out like. Both parents grew huge and produced a lot of pods. This plant looks more like the father (Goat Praetermissum) so who knows what the flowers will look like.

#44 Chili_Jay

Chili_Jay

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 04:49 AM

Very nice healthy plants especially the MoA .... I grew the SB7J x PDN last season was the tallest plant in the grow tent great coloration through the stages to blood red maturity ... this season I have the Orange variety... All the very best for this season

I just grafted a SBJ7 X pdn to a pink tiger x bbg about 1 week ago. If it is successful it will be a crazy ass plant. There's about 4 internodes of the SBJ7 X pdn before the pink tiger x bbg plant was grafted so there's space for both plants to branch. So far it's doing ok

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests