• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

96STRAT 2017 Grow

Started my germinating on my daughters birthday today. 22 times moving fast. So starting too many again.
List

22 7 pot lava X bbg7
20 BOC Brain my
20 bbg reaper Annie
20 Devils brain
10 lobbed BBM
12 my black bhutlah scorpion
20 my unreaper
20 MA Wartryx
20 CMRC Mary
12 Jpgs X primo jw
22 bbg7 X Tabasco Annie
10 Bhut bbg7
10 Brazilian moruga
8 Trinidad X jw
8 pink tiger X Bbm X bbg7 red jw
8 scotch brain jw
8 chocolate primo
20 nasty lobbed long ch scorpion my
10 CPR
10 Bbm X reaper my
10 Bbm X Madballz Adam
And I have most of these for sale in the classified section

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 70
After a week in a non working heat mat I had 116 out of 228 germinated and put in cups. Not what I hoped for. After 5 days in the bags I noticed it was only getting to 75. I was able to close the gutted freezer door that holds my lights. I was able to get the temp up to 85. I went ahead and cupped the seeds out of the bags to the cups and covered with plastic wrap. After a week in the cups I have 116 growing in their group. I will take the babies out after a week or two and put in single grow cups. I should still have 50 or so germinate that has not. I also found a sprout that picked up a seed and lifted up the seed in the air where it germinated and grew on the leaf of the first sprout.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 66
Nice, I am sure you will once again have the most wicked pods around.  I can't believe your not growing those brown morugas again.  Those that you sent me were some of the most impressive beast I have ever seen.  I can't wait to see what they turn out like for me.  Probably nothing like yours, but I am giving it a shot.

jcw10tc said:
Nice, I am sure you will once again have the most wicked pods around.  I can't believe your not growing those brown morugas again.  Those that you sent me were some of the most impressive beast I have ever seen.  I can't wait to see what they turn out like for me.  Probably nothing like yours, but I am giving it a shot.
Justin for some reason I did not keep any seed of the bms. It no big deal I have a bunch of yours to grow. I'm all about growing different types this year. Bbg reaper, yellow scotch brain, bbg tobasco, your Brazilian moruga scorpion, my BBS, bhutlah sm, primo X Jpgs, Bhut bbg7, ch lava X and on and on we go. I bet you have 1000 started.

96strat said:
Justin for some reason I did not keep any seed of the bms. It no big deal I have a bunch of yours to grow. I'm all about growing different types this year. Bbg reaper, yellow scotch brain, bbg tobasco, your Brazilian moruga scorpion, my BBS, bhutlah sm, primo X Jpgs, Bhut bbg7, ch lava X and on and on we go. I bet you have 1000 started.
I have a few hundred cells going now.  Some have 2 to 4 little guys growing.  I need to summon the strenght to throw out the weaklings, but probably will end up saving too many again and have to find homes for some extra plants again.  

Up date February 17th I have 100 singled up in cups and another 100 in larger cups. The Tabasco X bbg7 are doing the best very glad!! The ch lava X bbg7 are not germing good. Only 3 as of today but that's all I need.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 67
Hey, Andy! What a fantastic, smoldering list, as usual. That (Pink Tiger x BBM x BBG7) sounds like a real winner! Does that have purple foliage so far? I'm growing a Pimenta Leopard this year that I got from your pods and the seedling is a deep purple. Looks great! I was going to grow a Pink Tiger, but I don't have any seeds for it...so I started a PDN. I'm glad to see that you are also growing the BBM x Madballz. I can't wait to see what F2 brings. I wish you the best on this years' grow!

-Adam

Back