wanted Nhu's pepper seeds wanted

Looking for some Nhu's pepper seeds, if any available. I found this topic http://thehotpepper.com/topic/34206-free-nhus-pepper-seeds/ . Nice story, nice pepper, I'd say. And I want to give it a try, if I can get some.
Warning: I am from Europe. But I suppose is not so expensive to send a regular envelope with a Birthday card, or whatever, some people used Forever stamps. No matter, will pay the expenses.
Thank you.

Good luck finding this one Adrian. I like the story behind this pepper. I see that the original poster, yemtol, hasn't been active for a couple of years, so your best chance is getting seeds from someone who got seeds from him. As in the past, I'll be willing to send the seeds from the US to Romania if someone with seeds doesn't want to do it.

I hope you're surviving your bad winter weather.

Tom

Hi Tom! And, again, thank you for your nice offer!

Yes, I already checked yemtol before posting... But I saw many people aksed for yemtol's seeds. And I suppose they shared again next years. So, probably someone still have some seeds.

Winter was not so bad, not much snow, just cold days, maybe 2 weeks in row with only below 0°C, sometime with -15°C in the night, and sometime combined with the worse - strong wind. But, thanks God, now is better, still have some colder night, but I can smell springtime :) Days are already longer, sometime I reach home on light, which is very nice!

I have some seeds from these !
I too was interested in the story behind them and acquired seeds in a trade from another member here(Rawkstah) who acquired them from yemtol
I am growing them for the first time this year but would be happy to share some of the seeds i have from trade.
send me a PM with your address along with anything else you see on my growlist you might be interested in.
I have extra seeds for most of (but not all of) what is on my growlist. and many more seeds that just didnt make this years list (ask, i might have it :) )

:cheers:

G.I.P.

Back