• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Looking for seeds?

If anyone is looking for a good place to purchase seeds, may I suggest white hot peppers. They have excellent service with fast shipping.  I purchased some Peach Bhut seeds earlier, and they germinated in about 8 days. They also threw in some extras, and I don't mean stuff nobody wanted. I can't express enough how pleased I am with their level of professionalism! 

Tim

peppernovice said:
   If anyone is looking for a good place to purchase seeds, may I suggest white hot peppers. They have excellent service with fast shipping.  I purchased some Peach Bhut seeds earlier, and they germinated in about 8 days. They also threw in some extras, and I don't mean stuff nobody wanted. I can't express enough how pleased I am with their level of professionalism! 

Tim
+1  on  that !   Justin is a stand up guy .     :party:

Just visited the White Hot Pepper website....great selection and has a few things Im looking for.....price is right........waiting to hear back from them to see if they ship to Canada.

I did order some seeds from WhiteHotPeppers too.  
I don't know much about growing pepper but the seed it got from WhiteHotPeppers is very easy to germinate and super easy to grow. 

e.g. Apocalypse Scorpion , this is one of my favorite.   I like to torture it but it's still alive.

32418187096_3c34206699_b.jpg

I apologize for posting in the wrong section. Please move this to the vendor vault, or instruct me on how to move it. I posted over there as well so Justin gets the credit he deserves.

Tim

Back